chapter 5: bussines partner

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Song ji hyo didnt sleep at all last night cuz she kept thinking about the wedding.when she was about to take a shower that morning, her phone rang.

Conversation through the phone

Ji hyo: 'Hello, song ji speaking

Soo jin: miss.. i'm sorry to disturb your holiday, but there is a meeting that i forgot to cancel..

Ji hyo: soo jin, my father will kill you if he hear about this

soo jin: i knowww!!i'm so sorry miss..

ji hyo:what time the meeting is gonna held?

Soo jin: 1 pm at with Fujisueii Corporation.. i will tell your driver the address

Ji hyo: you are lucky that the meeting is in japan..that is ok i will go

Soo jin: thank you miss

Ji hyo took a shower, put down her clothes and left the room to meet father. 'Good morning, father..'. She greeted after she saw him having a breakfast. 'Come, let's eat together'.she sat in front of her father and took some cereal into her bowl. 'ji hyo, are you alright about what i asked you to do last night? He asked her with a worried look shown on his face. ' i'm alright father..but why are you asking me to find my own future husband? Can you find him for me and i will accept whoever he is'. ' i dont think it is appropriate for me to find him myself since this is your personal life. You must find someone that you love to get married".n'i understand, father..i want to tell you that i have a meeting this afternoon and then i will fly back to korea.' she wanted to change the topic of conversation. 'Why dont you stay here for a few days?'. 'I'm sorry but i cant..there are so many work to do at the office'. 'But you need to come here a month from now with your future husband, understand?'......

Song ji hyo changed to her formal attire for the meeting. She reached Fujisueii Corporation after and hour. She met the CEO of the company, Mr Kim Soo Hyun. The man is tall, good looking and nice.

 

They began their meeting a that company and after 2 hours, the meeting ended. 'Miss song ji hyo, so are you going back to korea after this?'. He really felt attracted to her when she was in the meeting, so matured and confident with herself. he wanted to know her personally. 'Yes, i will go home after this cuz there '.are so many work to do in Seoul'. 'Do you have time to have some tea with me? Just for a few minutes.. you know..as bussines partner or you can say..as friends?. She reluctant to go at first but she couldnt say no since he is her new bussines partner so she needs to to take care of Song corporation's image.

He was quite happy when she said yes. 'i will find the best restaurant in Tokyo for you'.he smiled sweetly at ji hyo. they had smooth conversation from bussines to their personal life.after an hour, she took a glance at her wrist watch. 'i'm sorry mr kim.. but i should go home now..thanks for the meal anyway'.she smiled at him for the first time and made his heart flutter. 'Thank you for accompany me, Miss song..' . 'Ji hyo.. just call me ji hyo'. 'and call me soo hyun'. He shook her hand and 'ji hyo...can i have your phone number?' She smiled and gave him the number before she left the restaurant. Soo hyun looked at the number she gave and said to himself.. ' ji hyo.. song ji hyo..i like that name'..

 

 

looks like soo hyun is falling in love with ji hyo..hehehehehe..so who will finally succeed to make ji hyo fall in love for the first time??

Thank you for the support you guys!!!! and i will update as soon as i can since i'm having my semester break right now!!!!