chapter 30: our love

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

It already two months since Min ho got the case and he was still investigate it. 'Min ho.. Inspector Park asked you to come to her office now. You better be careful..she looked like a lioness when she told me that'. His friend tried to scared him. 'Why??i didnt do anything wrong with her..'.

Si yeon's office

Min ho: good morning, Inspector Park

Si yeon: morning.. how is the progress with that case?

Min ho: we're trying our best, Madam..but the informations that we got from witnesses are not helping much.

Si yeon: sometimes the clues are around us..but we're too blind to see.

Min ho: what do you mean by that?

Si yeon: This suspect has a big company that covering her illegal jobs. We already investigated and there are only 6 big companies in Korea that have female CEOs including..Song Corporation.

Min ho: Are you trying to say that my wife is involved in this case? Are you kidding me?

Si yeon: i know it's hard for you to accept this but, we need to keep an eye on her.

Si yeon's voices were echoed in his head until he was at home. 'Min ho, i want to tell you something'. Ji hyo said when they were in the living room. 'What is it?' He looked at her face with love and Ji hyo put his hand on her tummy. ' Actually...i'm pregnant. I'm sorry i didnt tell you earlier but i wanted to surprised you'. Ji hyo finally spilt it out because she couldnt hide her tummy that was getting bigger everyday from Min ho anymore. Min ho was shocked, happy, sad and scared at the same time. He rubbed her tummy softly and suddenly a teardrop from his right eye    

 

'I can't describe my feelings right now but, thank you Ji hyo..i love you'. She glad that he was happy with that news. 'Min ho..is there  anything you want to ask me?i can feel that something on your mind right now'. 'Ji hyo..is it true that you are not only the CEO of Song Corporation? Do you have another job except that? Tell me it's just a lie..please'. She wiped away his tears but her own tears fell as well. 'Sorry, Min ho..i cant be a good wife to you and a mother to this baby. I have done so many bad things and now i'm dragging you with me..i'm so sorry'. Min ho could do anything to protect her wife right now. A woman who was tough and arrogant but at that time she was just weak and sad. 'I will not let anybody touch you and our baby, ji hyo..i will protect you with my own life'.

Park si yeon was still doing her job at the office even it was late at night. She was in a deep thought about  the future of Min ho and Ji hyo. Si yeon didnt want anything to happen to Ji hyo cuz she loves Min ho as much as she does. *knock knock* 'what are you doing here late at night, huh?'. 'I need to finish the work that you gave me this morning'. He was moved by her dedication to the job. 'But now, i want to give you another job to finish. Drink a coffee with me'. If he wasnt her boss of course she would reject the offer but.. she didnt have a choice.

At the cafe

Si yeon: so, what were you doing at the office just now? You should be at home with your son, right?

Jaejoong: seojun is at my mother's house and it's bored you know at home alone.

Si yeon:yah.. you should go and find a mother for Seo jun..he needs a mother's love to grow up.

Jaejoong: i hope i can find someone that can accept Seojun as her own son..but it's hard to find a woman like that nowadays.

Si yeon: that's true but Seo jun is good child i bet people will love him.

Jaejoong: i hope so..hey, Seo jun loves you.so, what if you become his mother?

Si yeon: i can be his mother but i dont want to marry you..you are pain in the a**

Jaejoong: this pain in the a** is lady killer you know

Si yeon: yeah..for ladies who are blind

Jaejoong: yah!atleast blind women will fall in love with me. And you should find a boyfriend too. You are getting older but still doesnt have a boyfriend. Are you lesbian?

si yeon: if all men in this world just like you i rather die alone than marry one of them

jaejoong: wow..congratulation si yeon..you are the first woman that insult me in front of my face. If you dont get married early, you are going to have a baby when your hair turns grey.

They laughed together and for a moment, Si yeon forgot about her problems.

 

 

Hello guys! I dont want to make the characters to be too good or too bad because we all human so we make mistakes right? Stay tuned for more chapters .^_^

Ps: i watched return of superman with Chanyeol and Baekhyun as the guests and arrggghhh Chanyeol played with Hwijae's twins!!!! He will be a great father in the future *fangirling*