chapter 18: the confusion

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

It was sunday morning when ji hyo decided to go to the hospital. His mother was eating when she entered the room

 ji hyo: i'm sorry for bothering, auntie

Bou yong: not at all. you made my mood better whenever i see you.

Ji hyo: thank you, auntie. I brought some pasta for you.

Bou yong: wow..did you make this?

Ji hyo:err..no..my maid cooked it

Bou yong: dont worry about it. After you get married, i'll teach you how to cook.

Ji hyo: i'll try my best, auntie. Oh before i forget, min ho left his wallet in my car yesterday.can you give it to him?

bou yong: alright then..dont you want to wait for him here? He told me he's on the way here.

Ji hyo: it's ok..i have some work to do at home..tomorrow is the wedding day can you come to the ceremony?

Bou yong:oh about that..i told the doctor and he let me to go to your wedding but i have to go back here the day after tomorrow.

Ji hyo: really? I'm so glad to hear that. Auntie, i actually have some work to do so i need to go now. Take care of yourself.

Bou yong: i will, my dear.

Min ho received a text message from ji hyo when he was on the bus to the hospital after he finished his job.                                                                                                                            ji hyo: minho, you left your wallet in my car yesterday. I returned it to your mother just now. Bye

Min ho: thank you. Are you free today? Can we meet?

Ji hyo: sorry..i have some work to do..see you tomorrow at the wedding

Min ho: alright then..bye

She really wanted to avoid min ho because she couldnt forget that picture in his wallet. She wanted the wedding to be held smoothly without any arguments between her and min ho. so, the best way to make it successful is to avoid him.'Did i make a bad choice for choosing him?.Should i cancel the wedding? but father will kill me...Arrrgghh i'm going crazy!!'

 

Lee min ho was sitting at the rooftop when suddenly Si yeon came from behind and handed him hot chocolate

Si yeon: seemed like in a deep thought, mr lee? What were you thinking? Did i disturb you?

Min ho: i was thinking about you. You're getting fatter.

Si yeon: yah! You little brat! This is muscles not fat, you idiot

Min ho: look at you.. you've never changed. Your bad tempered need to be reduced you know otherwise you'll never gonna get a boyfriend.

Si yeon: that's fine.. i already have one (in a low voice and he didnt listen it)

Min ho:what did you say?

Si yeon: nothing...min ho, i want to sleep cuz i got to work at 6 a.m tomorrow..byeeee and dont forget to wash that cup. I'll take it tomorrow.

Min ho: you disturbed me just to give me this drink?it's not even delicious.

Si yeon: i made it with love, you ungrateful brat

Min ho was left alone once again. 'Did i make a wrong choice by accepted the deal? But if i didnt accept the deal my mother would have died. Arrghh what should i do now?'...

So..will they get married??who is min ho's soulmate? Ji hyo?si yeon?

 

 

You guys supports really encourage me to update everyday. Thank you so much!!