chapter 32: our fate

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

'Song ji hyo woke up and saw her husband, mother in law and her father was holding a baby each of them. 'Can i hold my heroes?'. Min ho came closer and let her hold the baby. 'This is our first son. What name should we give him?'. She stared at the infant's face and whispered 'Lee Dong Wook..do you like that name?'. She tilt her head to look at Min ho's smiling face. 'Of course i like it, my love..What about Lee Jong Suk for the second baby?'. 'Oh!..i wanted to say the same name. So, what about our youngest baby?'. Min ho looked at Song Daehan and Lee bou yong 'We're out of ideas. Dont you have one?'. Lee Bou yong shook her head 'No..i thought he was a girl so i prepared a girl's name and now i cant think of anything accept Lee Yuri'. They all laughed until Dae han finally spoke 'Actually..there's a name that i really love. I wanted to give this name to my son but he died before he could see this world'. The whole room suddenly quiet before Min ho made a fake cough to break the silent. 'What is the name, father?'. He asked the older man. He replied...'Lee hyun woo'.

 

 The next day, Park si yeon came to visit the triplets at the hospital alone. 'Can i hold one of them?'. Si yeon asked politely to Ji hyo and she nodded slightly. 'He looks so beautiful'. Si yeon imagined that this baby could have been hers. It hurts to see the child of someone that you love and the baby wasn't yours. She kissed Dong wook's small cheek and passed him to Ji hyo.

Ji hyo: si yeon..can i ask you something?

Si yeon: what is it?

Ji hyo: promise me if anything happen to me you will take care of the babies?

Si yeon: what are you talking, ji hyo? There's nothing gonna happen to you.

Ji hyo: just promise me, ok? Please..

Si yeon: alright..i promise. But dont say anything like that anymore. You need to be strong..you are a mother, right?

Song ji hyo smiled at the woman in front of her. She didnt know why but her heart knows that Si yeon will be a good mother to the boys.

After 5 weeks

Kim jaejoong was observed the evidences that they got from the witnesses at his office and suddenly he called Min ho to come inside.

Min ho: why did you call me?

Jaejoong: we need to interrogate this woman named Song ji hyo tomorrow. We've already done with other CEOs of the other companies so she's the last one.

Min ho: Song..ji hyo? I..dont think she has anything to do with this case, sir..

Jaejoong: what do you mean by that? She might be the suspect that we're looking for.

Min ho:Alright..i'll make sure she will come here tomorrow. 

Min ho couldnt think of anything that day. 'I cant forgive myself if anything happens to Ji hyo'. I love her more than i love myself'.

 At home

Ji hyo:you're home? For these few days i saw you work too hard. You need to take a break sometimes, you kow..your body needs to rest.

Min ho: it's ok..i'm alright. But, i have a question and please answer me honestly..

Ji hyo: what is it, Min ho?(her smile faded when she saw her husband's serious face)

Min ho:is there any secret that you hide from me all this time?(he asked her with slow voice and at that time he really hoped that she would deny..and all of it are just a scandal that someone made it up to bring her down and not more than that)

Ji hyo: what do you mean by secret? I dont understand

Min ho: you know what i mean, Ji hyo. The police are looking for you right now and please i'm begging you just tell me it's a lie. (He cried and trembled because he was afraid to lose her)

Ji hyo: i'm so sorry, Min ho...but it is the truth. (She knew that she couldnt hide that from him any longer). I'm not a good person, Min ho..i'm a criminal.

 

 

 

What will happen to Ji hyo and min ho after this? Will fate bring them together till the end??

 

Sorry for late update guys! My new semester has begin so i'm quite busy for the registration and everything. But i will try my best for this fanfic.