Chapter 42: the hardest decision

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

It was a fine midnight at Jeju island and ji hyo was out to throw away the garbage when a man in a black suit approached her. 

'Mrs Song ji hyo, it's been a while since I saw you..or should i say Miss Han Ga In'. He pulled out a  meaningful smile. That mysterious man has long legs, thick eyebrows and seriously handsome face. But there's an aura that makes him scary.

ji hyo frowned when he saw the man that suddenly popped out infront of her house. 'Kim woo bin...yeah it's been a while..what brings you here? It's not a gentlemen's behaviour to come to a girl's house in a middle of a night like a grim reaper, you know'. Ji hyo 's lips smirked and that man chuckled. Yeah, i know but you are not an ordinary girl and i'm not an ordinary gentleman. So, you want to invite me inside or come with me to a restaurant?'. Ji hyo took a deep sigh. 'Come inside first,i need to change my clothes'. He followed her inside and sit at the sofa. After 5 minutes, she came with new attire. 

At restaurant

'Wow, Jeju is really a beautiful and calm place. But, for a woman like YOU is not very suitable'. Woo bin

'This is my place now..my home and i really enjoy myself here. Just straight to the point, woo bin what us your reason to be here?' It is not that ji hyo hate woo bin but he reminded her of the past that she really tried to forget. 

'Be my partner. I'm trying to get a project in America and i know your influence can help us get it. It worth about 10 billion dollars'.He tried to persuade his former partner. 

'what kind of project? Drugs? Or nuclear weapon?I already stopped doing those things, woo bin..i dont want to get involve anymore.' She sipped the hot cuppucino in front of her.  

Woo bin chuckled for the second time. 'It such a waste for a woman like you to be trapped in here, ji hyo..dont force yourself... together we can achieve great things'.  He looked straight into Ji hyo's eyes

' Sorry..but i'm not interested with your offer, Woo bin. If that thing is the only want to ask i already answer your question, so i think i want to go'. Said ji hyo.

Woo bin suddenly claped his hand. 'Wow, you really changed a lot since you got married..seems like you're not the old Song ji hyo that i knew before..'.

'It's my choice..there's nothing to do with anybody..and if you dont mind i really need to go now, excuse me and thanks for the cuppucino'. She got up from the chair with a serious face.

' Since i came here just now i knew this thing would happened. So, ji hyo..your sons are very cute arent they? It might be a waste if i have to kill one of them..but i dont think it will affect anything since you have two more babies,right?' 

'DONT YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY CHILDREN! There's nothing to do with them' Ji hyo clenched her teeth and held his collar.

' I tried to make it easy for you but you are so stubborn..so right now the choice is yours..be my partner and everything will be alright or watch your family suffer infront of your eyes'. He smirked

' Why dont you just kill me instead,huh? Why you need to do this?'. Ji hyo's blood were boiling.

'Because your life is too precious..your influence is too big and that's why i came here looking for you. Meet me tomorrow when you have the dicison. He went away with his 4 big bodyguards. 

Ji hyo were left behind with the the choice that she really didnt want want to choose. Of course she will never gonna let anybody to touch her family so the only choice she had was to be Woo bin's partner. But that means she has to make the same mistake for the second time. The job that she will do is not an ordinary business but a serious crime that will involve human l

 

'Lee min ho come to my office now'. Inspector Ahn jae hyun called him.

Yes, sir. Min ho followed him to his office that was full of files.

'I got a call from the headquaters that said there are a few cases that need to be handled in Jeju Island and since they dont have enough officer they asked me to transfer one or two officer there to help them solve the cases'. 

'How long i'll be there, sir?'. He really dont want to stay away from his kids for too long.

'Maybe a month or two after the cases are solved..but I cant let you be there for too long since we need need you here as well'. Jae hyun smiled. 

' i understand, sir..so when i'll be going?' He asked the inspector infront of him.

' Next week'