Chapter 47: The return of the Inexorable Witch

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

The couple stayed like that for a moment before Ji hyo's phone rang. She pulled out the phone and saw the caller was Woo bin. 

She let go of Min ho's hand and answered the call.

'Hello'. Ji hyo answered 

'Awwwww...what a lovely reunion you have there, my love..'. Woo bin chuckled. 

'What the hell do you want?! I've told you to stay away from my family, didnt I?'. Ji hyo said with angry voice

'I wont disturb your family..they are not important to me at all..but you..you are the important one..look at you, Ji hyo! You've gotten so weak after you got married. I've told you before, that marriage is not for people like us. You need to keep our promise otherwise you won't see your family ever again'. He tried to blackmail her.

Ji hyo ended the call right after Woo bin said that. Reluctanty, she took out her gun and pointed to Min ho. 'I'm sorry..your life will be in danger if we are together. Happiness is not ours..' Min ho took a step towards her to console but stop when she was ready to pull a trigger. 'Take care of the children,mom and dad..good bye'. 

 'Wait..' He came close to her and took her hand. He gave a ring made up of flower.

'You lost it..so I want to give it back to you..still remember it?'. He smiled at her. Of course she would never forget about the memories with him. He put the ring on her finger and said 'I swear I will bring you back home. To our family..so just hang in there and survive, alright? I will get you out of that world'. He gritted his teeth and kissed her for the last time. 

 

 *At Ji hyo's house*

Ji hyo sat at the coach and closed her tired eyes while thinking about her sons and husband. Without she realized, tears streamed down her face.

'I shouldnt have get married if i knew this would happen. But i i didnt married Min ho, i would never learn the meaning of love'. She stared at the ring Min ho gave her and took it off.

*at the Airport*

When she arrived at the airport, Woo bin already waiting for her with scary smirk on his handsome face.

'Good morning, my lovely lady, are you ready to restart your life? I'm so sorry that i didnt stop by and say hello to your husband the other day.  I really wanted to do that but you wont be so pleased, right?

Ji hyo stood infront of him and finally spoke with disgusting and angry look ' You want to meet my husband and do something like what I did to your wife? Is that so? Of course you are not so happy to see my husband and children still alive while your wife died in the arms of other man? You should be thankful that i saved your life from a woman like that, wont you?'. Ji hyo smiled when she saw Woo bin's face expression changed. He looked so pissed off but didnt say anything. He should control his own temper if he really wants to make sure Ji hyo agree with the plan. 

* Rome, Italy*

As the flight landed, Ji hyo realized it almost 5 years since she came to Rome to deal about business. After went out from the airport, a black limousine were already waiting to fetch them with the bodyguards. There was a young man smiling at her with black suit and sunglasses. She thought it was weird for him to wear a sunglasses at night but decided to ignore it. He has a good looking face with small eyes that reminded Ji hyo of a wolf eyes. 

'It has been a long time, my friend. You're getting taller'. That guy said to Woo bin with open arms. Woo bin hugged him back while Ji hyo stood beside them awkwardly. 'Of course i am. Oh! Joon Gi, meet my friend, Song Ji hyo. Ji hyo, this is Lee Joon Gi, my old friend and my respected senior'. Woo bin introduced the stranger to Ji hyo. 

 'Nice to meet you, Mr Lee. Ji hyo shook his hand and smiled at the older man. He looked nice and friendly but her instinct told her not to stay closed to him. He has a scary vibe that can be felt around Woo bin.

 'Nice to meet you too, Miss Song. Actually, i already knew about you. The legendary Inexorable Witch, am I right?'. He said while still holding her hand. 

'It's Lee, actually..Lee Ji hyo..i'm married'. Ji hyo corrected him.

'Oh, you are married? Let me guess, this is the reason of your disappearance, right?  But, I dont mine actually. I fond of married women. By the way, it's an honour dealing a business with you'. 

 

 


Hello readers!!! I'm sorry for the late update since i was budy with my internship. So now i'm free to update my fanfics again. Yeaayy! 

Ps: i hope everyone ok with the new character, joon gi. He will play an important role after this so stay tuned. Thanks for the comments and subscribes. ^_^