Chapter 39: your heart, his and mine

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Park Si yeon was extremely beautiful in her wedding dress with Jaejoong beside her. He looked so happy to be her husband and stared at his bride with his lovely smile. Min ho was beside Jaejoong as his bridesmaid. He also smiled at her. For Si yeon,deep inside her heart was hoping that the bridegroom is Min ho and not Jaejoong even though she knew that would never happen.. 'I think this is the right time to move on. Jaejoong is a good man..and i will love him for the rest of my life'. She thought to herself and smile at the man infront of her.

'Congratulation to both of you. I hope you will have a good life also with Seojun. And i hope to see more babies after this.'- min ho congratulated the couple.

'Thanks, min ho. I hope it is your turn to remarried after this'. Jaejoong joked arround with min ho and took his wife's hand and went toward his sportscar. 

'Take good care of her, jaejoong..she's my best friend'. He warned jaejoong before the couple went to their honeymoon in Krabi 

At home, Min ho immediately went to the boys' room and saw them playing and giggling with their grandmother. 'You're already home, so how's the wedding ceremony? Did you say sorry to them that i couldnt come to their wedding'. Lee bou young asked Min ho while kissing Jong Suk's chubby cheek.

'Everything is fine, mom and they're already gone for honeymoon in Krabi. I've told them about you already, there's no need to worry. I'm really happy for them, but you know i never expected for them to be in love'. ' That because you lack of common sense, my son'. Bou yong flicked him on the forehead. ' I known Si yeon for a long time..she is like my own daughter you know, i can read her mind and heart after 2 seconds i see her face. So, Si yeon and Jaejoong is already happy, what about you? Dont you want to remarried? you always at work until late at night, your sons need love and attention aspecially from a mother'. ' Mom, today is the most tired day in my life, i need to sleep now, bye!!!'.  'He immediately ran to his room and took a shower. 'Lee Min ho!! I'm talking to you, where are you going to??..this boy is really something. Bou yong nagged to him. He really doesnt want to think about that issue right now. Where in this world he can find a mother for the triplets if his heart and mind is only for his wife. What is borthering him right at that time is why deep in his heart says that ji hyo is still alive. ' Arghhh what the hell is wrong with me!!i need to accept the fate and move on with my life, Min ho!!'. He mumbled to himself while taking the shower and let the water ran down his face and body.

 

29297762cd8a536369694c40322d7329.jpg

 

Kim Soo hyun were having fun at the beach with a kid giving some food to the seagull when Ji hyo saw her from afar, she immediately turned her way back to the direction she came from before..'Ga In, is that you??' Soo hyun waved at her with a sweet smile on his face. ' Where are you going to, Ga In??Do you want to try give some food to the seagul??' With a burden heart, ji hyo had to straightforwardly told him her initial intention earlier. ' I wanted to release my stress, so i came here'. That's good then, i can help you release your stress. Come with me'. He grabbed Ji hyo's hand that she didnt get to say anything and followed him to the beach. He put some food to her palm and showed her the way to give the seagull. 'Dont be afraid, i'll teach you how'. He put his right hand at Ji hyo's palm and his face was so close with hers. He can smell her perfume and without he realised, he stared at Ji hyo's face and his heart beats like crazy. A few seconds later, a seagull took the food from Ji hyo's hand and she laughed. 'Wow!! I did it, Soo hyun.'. She turned her face towards Soo hyun and realised he was staring at her. Soo hyun's eyes were different and Ji hyo felt she was looking at the stars late at night.It was like the time was froze and suddenly, she felt his lips on her own.........