Chapter 43: so near yet so far

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Lee min ho got home early that day to tell his mother about the news. 'Mom!!! i'm home..'. He said while pulling off his socks. ' You are back already? Have you eaten yet?'. She asked with a sweet smile plastered on her face. 'It was a busy day at the office..and i forgot to eat. Did you cook? I'm sooo hungry that i can eat an elephant'. He joked arround. 'You cant always skip your meal, min ho..how many times do i have to remind you? you are not a kid anymore..now, come on i've made your favorite chicken porridge'. 

After he finished eating a big bowl of porridge, then he remembered the important news he need to say to his mother. 'Mom, actually next week i need to go to Jeju..there are some work i need to do there'. He straightforwardly said. 'Really? For how long? Are you gonna be alone or with other officers?'.

'Just me..so i think i want to bring the boys with me, can i?? i can give them to taste the fresh seafood there'. He explained to her.

'Yah! They are only one year old they cant eat seafood yet.. and who will take care of them when you go to work?'.

'I will put them to the babysitter there when i go to work.. or i can bring them to work with me since there are only about two police officers there. He scared that his mother will not agree with him.

'They are your children..i cant say no to your decision..just take care of yourself and the boys..they really need you to grow up'. 

' I understand..because now i'm both their father and mother'.

The next monday

'I've already prepared all the children's clothes, milk and everything they need in these bags..understand? Dont you forget about it'. Lee bou yong nagged.

'I understand,mom you've told me about it already.. now, boys say goodbye to grandma and grandpa'. 

'Take care of yourself, Min ho..if there's anything you need just call us ok?'. Song daehan has just arrived from Japan to say goodbye to his son-in-law.

'Thanks, dad'. Min ho smiled to the old man and went to his car. On the way to the airport, Min ho looked at the back sit and saw the triplets were sleeping soundly. He cant help himself smile to see the boys' behavior. 'Yah..all of you really are sleepyhead like your mom'. 

At jeju international airport

'We're here, boys!!! wahhh i can smell the ocean already..hahahah!!'. Min ho said excitedly while putting the boys in the stroller

      

 

The people around them smile when they see the boys good behavior and cute faces. They really understand their father's situation and really give him a good cooperation. They didnt cry at all since they were in Seoul. 

 

Song ji hyo were waiting for her customer that asked her to bring a bouquet of lily flowers to Jeju international airport but that person was nowhere to be seen. 'Where the hell is she??' He mumbled to herself. When she was looking around for the customer, she saw someone that makes her heart stop beating. That guy was pushing a stroller with three babies in it. she felt the time has stopped at the moment. She wanted to burst into tears. 'Min ho....' 

 But of course min ho didnt see her in the crowd full of people..

 

'Are you Mr Lee min ho?'. A guy with a blue shirt approached them.

'Yes, i am'. Min ho responded

'I'm Mr Jang geun suk, the caretaker of your house. I'll show you the way to the house'.