chapter 29: a mistake

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

Min ho was waiting at the cafe when Si yeon called him to go to the office rightaway. When arrived at the office, Chief Inspector Kim Jaejoong was already there beside Si yeon and three other police officers waiting for him. Jaejoong smiled and asked him to sit. 'We have a new case today'. Si yeon gave them the document of a suspect. He took a look inside the document and read all her background informations. 'This girl..what's wrong with her?' One of the officer asked because the informations didnt show that she is dangerous. 'This girl..she own the biggest illegal drugs company and firearms in the world with good links with terrorists. And involved in 60 murder cases arround Asia'. Jaejoong explained to them.Min ho took the document from his friend and looked at the name of suspect, "Cheon Sung Im". 'Where the hell did i hear this name before?".

He came home that afternoon and saw Ji hyo in her personal office to finish her work.

 He walked inside her office and hugged her from behind. She was surprised by that action so she kicked and flipped him to the ground. 'Oucchhhh!!!yah! Are you trying to kill me?'. He groaned in pain. 'I'm sorry, are you ok?i thought you were a murderer'. She helped him to get up and checked if there would be any wound on his body. 'Argghh it hurts..'. 'Where is it?' With worried face 'Here...my lips is hurt. They want to be kissed' He showed his pouted lips. 'Dont worry, i'll cut them off and the pain will gone' She gave him death glare. 'Am i married to Black Widow or what? How come you are so strong'. He mumbled the words to himself. She smiled and touched his face before kissed his lips gently.

A month later

There were too much works to do at the office and that made her stressed. She took a sip of the coffee that Soo jin made for her. She was about to continue her work when suddenly she felt nauseous all of a sudden. She went to the bathroom and threw up all the food she ate that morning. Her head felt dizzy and all she wanted was to lie down. She called Soo jin to ask her driver to send her home cuz she didnt have strength to continue her work. She ran to the bathroom when reached home to vomit again.

'Congrates, ji hyo you are one month pregnant.' Her personal doctor told her. 'You are in the early stage of pregnancy, so you cannot be stressed or do heavy physical work, alright'. That statement turned her face pale. Bou yong smiled while holding ji hyo's hand. 'Mother, can we keep this a secret from min ho? I..want to err...surprised him'. She lied to the old woman. 'Alright then if that what you want, my child'.

She was alone on the bed and was thinking how she gonna have a baby when her future is so dark? She shouldnt have a child or a family cuz her life is exposed to danger all the time. That's why she denied her own feelings towards min ho..because she was afraid she would dragged all the people she loves to danger. ji hyo rubbed her flat tummy and whispered 'I'm sorry that i cant be a good mother to you'. 

Her nauseous didnt help her to cover her pregnancy at all and that made Min ho suspicious. 'Ji hyo, are you ok? Lately i always see you vomit in the morning.. should we see a doctor?'. He was concerned with his wife's health. 'It's ok, i just need some rest then should be ok'. She tried to convince him who was rubbing her back gently. 'Are you...pregnant?'.

 

What will ji hyo do about that baby?and what will hapenned if min ho knows that the suspect of the case is his pregnant wife?