chapter 19: the wedding day

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

That was the day of the marriage.The were so many guests that came from every corner of the world to Daniel Hotel since her father was an influential man. song ji hyo was already wear her wedding dress and sit at the white sofa in nervously waiting for min ho. She wasnt aware that bou yong was coming and sit beside her.

Bou yong: ji hyo, are you nervous?

ji hyo: my hand is sweating. I'm scared..

bou yong: dont worry, dear...i'm sure everything will be perfect. By the way, i have a special gift for you. ( she took out a necklace from a box)

 Ji hyo: wow, it's beautiful.

Bou yong: min ho's father gave me this necklace when we got married. So this is the right time for you to wear it.

Ji hyo: thank you so much..i really appreciate it.

Bou yong: let me help you wear it. Wow..you look lovely. Min ho's father must be happy if he's still here.

 

 

After the ceremony was done, the guests were congratulated the newlywed couple. But, there was a person who didnt look to happy about the wedding..the guy is Kim soo hyun. ' congratulation, ji hyo'. He was looking at ji hyo and smiled. 'Thank you, mr kim soo hyun. Thanks for coming even though you're busy with work. Min ho, this is my bussines partner from Kim corporation in Japan'. he shook his hand and tried to endure the urge to punch min ho on the face.

After the guests have left the hotel, ji hyo's father asked his driver to send Bou yong back to the hospital. ' miss Lee, thanks for coming to the ceremony. I'll ask my driver to send you back. I'll come and visit you next time. ' thank you, mr song'. he accompanied her to the car and said ' thank you for accepting my daughter, i never thought she would find someone good as min ho..i hope he will make her happy for the rest of her life'. ' dont worry..min ho is a good child and i can guarantee that he will never hurt her'. He was really glad to hear that. 'Everything will be alright'...

On the other side, min ho and ji hyo was changing clothes and suddenly soo jin called her.

Soo jin: miss.. where are you? I searched all over the hotel for you.

Ji hyo: i'm changing the clothes, soo jin. Why are you looking for me?

Soo jin: are you changing clothes with min ho?? Please dont do anything yet cuz i need to give both of you something

Ji hyo: min ho is in the next room, you idiot..i will meet you at the hall after i finished.

Soo jin: alright then..

 

'Min ho? Have you done changing your clothes?'. 'Yeah..i'm waiting for you right now.'. ' can you go and meet soo jin first?i'm probably be late and she wants to meet us right now'. 'ok then see you later'. He went to the hall and saw soo jin was talking to ji hyo's bridesmaid.(ji hyo had already introduced soo jin to him earlier) 'There you are Mr min ho and where is ji hyo?'. 'She's not done changing clothes yet so she asked me to meet you first'. Min ho explained to her 'Alright then actually you need to take a flight this night at 9 to go to Malaysia for your honeymoon. this is your ticket and have a nice holiday!! 'soo jin.. but can't we postpone it?? We're really tired..'. 'I'm sorry min ho, but mr song asked me to make sure both of you to go for the honeymoon right after the wedding'. he knows that he didnt have any choice but to accept the plane tickets and pasports. 'Thank you, soo jin'. after that he came back to the fitting room to find ji hyo. 'Ji hyo.. have you not done yet??what taking you so long to change a clothes?'. She didnt reply his call and that made him worried. 'Ji hyo, are you there?why arent you answer me? Are you ok?'. 'I'm fine, it's just that my zip is stuck'. She finally spoke and that he was relieved. 'Really?..open the door then i will help you'. he tried to push the door but it was locked from the inside. 'It's ok, i can handle it'. 'You are so stubborn..i said open the door..we need to go to the airport right now otherwise we will be late. Suddenly he heard ji hyo unlocked the door and he pushed it rightaway. 'What do you mean by flight?and why are you coming inside??other people might see us'. She said with worried look in the eyes. Since the room is too small for two people, ji hyo could felt min ho's hot breath on her face. ' soo jin gave us the flight tickets at 9 for us to go to Malaysia and where is the zip that is stucked?'. Ji hyo had no choice but to show her back to min ho and he helped her to unstuck it. Her heart was beating to hard that she afraid he might hear it but tried to maintain her expression. 'Done already..let's go.. we dont want to missed the flight, right? They went to the car that was waiting for them and straight to the airport. On the way there, both of them fell asleep because of the tiredness.