Chapter 12: the ring

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

song ji hyo and lee min ho were in the living room when her father came. 'I think this is the time for us to discuss the date of the marriage.. do you have any idea?'. 'I will follow whenever the date is, father'. Ji hyo told him.Min ho also nodded his head slightly. 'Alright then we will have the ceremony on your birthday, june 13 in korea..are you both ok with it?'. 'Yes, mr song..that will be the best birthday present for ji hyo'.He smiled brightly to ji hyo who was annoyed with his expression. 'Then i will leave the wedding preparation to you, ji hyo'. 'Dont worry about that, i will take care of it. Father, actually tomorow we need to go back to korea because min ho's mother is sick so we couldnt leave her all alone for too long'. His eyes were big when she said that. ' is that true, what is her sickness, min ho?'. 'She has a brain cancer but operation has been done and the doctor said everything will be fine'. 'I'm sorry, min ho i didnt know that. Both of you must take good care of her'. 'We will, mr song and by the way thank you for your concern'.

Ji hyo was in her room when suddenly someone knocked the door . it was min ho.

Min ho: i'm sorry for bothering you late at night

Ji hyo: it's ok..do you need anything? Sorry i cant let you come inside

Min ho: no, it's just that i know that i never gave anything to you so..(he took out something from his pocket) i found a few beautiful flowers in the garden so i made a ring with it. (He placed the ring onto her finger). Look, it fits perfectly. I used my pinky finger to measure the diameter. People says that when a guy's pinky finger's size is the same with the girl's fourth finger that means they are made for each other.

Ji hyo: thanks, i really appreciate it.( she was blushed and touched at the same time)

Min ho: i'm glad you like it. So.. i think i should take a sleep now. Goodnight, ji hyo have a nice dream.

Ji hyo: goodnight, min ho have a nice dream too.

She placed the ring at the bedside table and fell asleep with a smile on her face.