chapter 37: The sympathy

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

 My dear Min ho,

 I know it's hard for you to be a single dad to our heroes and i also know how hard you're trying to put a smile on your face infront of other people..i want to say that i'm sorry that can't wipe away your tears when you cry at night or hug your warm body to ease the pain in your heart, but i promise that i will guide and stay here with you through out your life. So, until the next email, please be strong and live your life happily, alright? But right now you need to take a sleep first, my love. You look like a zombie right now. Only God knows how much i miss you.

                                                                                                 Love, Ji hyo

 

Min ho had a mixed feelings at that time. He was happy, sad and confused at the same time. He reread the email for a few times and without he realized a tear ran down his face but his lips curled into a smile. He shuted down the laptop and took a sleep and hugged Ji hyo's favorite pillow.

 

 

 

 

 Park si yeon couldnt sleep at that night so she went to the kitchen to get some water when suddenly he got a message from Jaejoong.

' are you asleep? If not, can you accompany me at Seoul specialist Hospital? My son is sick and i dont know what to do.i'm scared, si yeon'.

She immediately put on her sweater and drove to the hospital. She recognised his handsome face right away after she entered the emergency room. 'What's wrong with Seo jun? Is he allright?'. She asked worriedly. Jaejoong hesitated and said 'it's my fault..i left him for a while because i need to buy his milk and.. (he started to cry) when i reached home, i saw him in the bath tub unconscious'. Si yeon took a deep sigh and slowly she pulled his body and hugged his tall body. 'Dont worry, Seo jun is strong..he will be allright'. It was the first time she saw him cry..jaejoong is actually a happy guy that love to make people smile especially Si yeon. That sudden hug made his heart skipped a beat but also gave him a warm feeling in his heart. If only she know his feelings towards her...

After 30 minutes, the doctor came out of the emergency room and told them that Seo jun was fine and already conscious. Jaejoong rushed inside and kissed his son's forehead. 'I'm so sorry, Seo jun..i'm a bad father i'm so sorry'. He cried beside the bed. Si yeon felt sympathy towards Jaejoong at that time..she know he tried so hard to be a good father to Seo jun but he also can make a mistake. Seo jun looked weak and a few minutes later, he went back to sleep. 

Jaejoong already calmed down at that time when si yeon pulled his hand and took him to the cafeteria. 'I know you havent eaten yet'. She bought a bowl of soup and rice for him. He slowly took the spoon and ate the food in front of him. 'Jaejong..do you remember that day when you asked me to be seo jun's mother? I..i'm ready to do that'.

Jaejoong lifted his head and looked at her face with unbelievable expression. 'What did you say? Are you serious?'

Si yeon looked into his eyes and smile. 'Of course i'm serious. I want to take care of both of you'. Even si yeon was serious with the decision, but she couldn't deny her true feelings that she still loves Min ho. She loves Jaejoong but only as a friend and not more than that. She was sympathy towards him and that forced her to make that decision even her hearts didnt belong to him.

 

 'I still love you, Min ho..'

 

 

 I'm so sorry for the late update guys. I will try harder to make a good update!!fighting