chapter 17: the neighbour

Mrs Charming & Mr Cinderella

After ji hyo sent min ho to his house, he took the dirty cat, washed it's body and gave it some milk before he heard someone knocked the door. 'I'm coming...' he thought it was ji hyo who maybe wanted to return his wallet since he left it in her car accidently. 'Ji hyo, there's no need to...'. It wasnt ji hyo. The girl was his neighbour,park si yeon. He was really shock when si yeon hugged him. 'Min ho!! I missed you so much'. She let go of him and smiled. ' where did you go for all this time? And of course i missed you too'. 'Let's go to our special place and we can have a long conversation '.

They went to the rooftop where they used to spent time together 4 years ago

Si yeon:wowww..i really missed this place. Did you bring any girl besides me to this place???

Min ho: actually i brought someone here before this...

si yeon: how dare you, min ho..we promised not to bring anyone here, dont you remember?who is she?your girlfriend?

Min ho: i'm sorry..i brought my mother here once.

Si yeon: (she smacked his head) stop playing arround

Min ho: Of course i never forget our promise. You are the one who left me here alone.

Si yeon: i'm so sorry..i went to Malaysia to help their police solved a crime. I didnt have time to tell you since my boss asked me to go there at the same day he told me. and.. where is your mother? Is she alright?

Min ho: she's fine. ( for some reasons min ho didnt want to tell her about his mother's condition)

Si yeon: i'm glad..you're getting handsome, you know

Min ho: did i look ugly before??

Si yeon: no, the last time i saw you were just a boy who cried a lot. And now you're getting manly.

Min ho:so.. did you find your soulmate in malaysia?

Si yeon: no...i didnt find him. I think he's here in Korea.( she looked at him when she said that..in hopes that min ho would understand what she mean)

Min ho: si yeon.. are you going to leave again after this?

Si yeon: nope..i will stay here with you and your mother for the rest of my life, ok?

Min ho: alright then..

Si yeon: i think we should go home now, min ho..it's late now and i need to work tomorrow..good night, my flower boy

Min ho: good night, si yeon.

 

Ji hyo was about to reach home when suddenly she saw a wallet. 'What a careless guy'. She came inside the house with his wallet and put it on the bedside table. She was getting ready to sleep when suddenly she felt to see what was inside the wallet. He only had 200 won and what captured her eyes wasnt the money, but a picture of a woman around her age beside his own pasport photo. 'Who is this girl?'...

 

So...which one of these two girls is in min ho's heart??

Arrgghh short chapter again!!but i'll update soon. Thank you for all the wishes for my birthday, you guys are the best!!!!