Hitting A Dead End.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                At university, Luhan wrapped his arms around both Minseok’s and Hana’s shoulders and pulled them both closer. An unnerving smile plastered on his face as he forced the pair to walk.

“And how are my favourite couple doing?” Luhan smirked.

Minseok elbowed Luhan in the ribs “Shut the up.”

“Please.” Hana added.

Luhan pouted as he clutched his ribs “You’re so mean to me. You love birds just want me out of the picture.”

“I will kill you.” Minseok turned to glare at Luhan “Keep your mouth shut.”

Hana rolled her eyes “Even if we did date, I highly doubt I’d want you in my life that much Luhan.”

“Wow! We have progress!” Luhan raised his hands in the air “No but seriously I’m just kidding. You kids are so cute.”

Minseok rolled his eyes “I’m older than you.”

“Yet surprisingly shorter.” Luhan used his hand to show just how much smaller.

Hana scoffed “At least he looks like a man.”

Luhan stopped “Wait what?”

“Ah yes.” Minseok snorted “I do believe she said you look like a girl.”

Luhan frowned “No I don’t.”

“Yes you do.” Hana muttered “Go home fair maiden.”

Luhan stepped forward and grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards him as he s an arm around her waist and cupped her cheek with his free hand “Look at me in the eyes right now and tell me you don’t see a man before you.” He said in a deep husky tone.

Hana was startled as her blood began rushing to her face. Luhan smelt like raspberries and fresh mint “G-Get off of me.”

“No.” Luhan’s gaze hardened “Do I seem like a woman to you now?”

Minseok shoved Luhan off of Hana and pulled her behind him “Use that on her and I’ll throw you to Joonmyun myself.”

“Relax.” Luhan smoothed out his clothes “I wasn’t going to do anything.”

“You could have fooled me.” Minseok snapped, he turned and held Hana by the shoulders “Are you alright?”

She looked up at him “Yeah… I was just startled by how girly Luhan smelt.”

Luhan went rigid “Oh you little –”

“Luhan.” Minseok snapped as he looked over his shoulder at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter