Goodbye.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Hana decided that waiting around and doing nothing wasn’t what she wanted to do, it was useless and it made her feel worse about the whole situation with her brother. So over the next few days she decided to learn a few things from the others.

                The first day she had asked Jongdae, after he had recuperated fully to teach her how to pick locks. She had asked Tao to teach her whatever he had to offer, she had also managed to persuade Kyungsoo to teach her simple hacking.

Minseok raised an eyebrow at her “Why are you so eager to learn so much?”

“Because.” She managed to throw a high-kick at Yixing and he blocked it “After this all blows over, I’m not sure how safe I’ll really be. So I’ll need to be ahead of my own game.”

“Or.” Yixing smirked as he grabbed Hana’s foot “Your husband can stop being an and can let you stay.”

Hana frowned as Yixing let her foot go and turned to look at Minseok “Does everyone know my business?”

“You should ask Luhan about that.” Minseok muttered in annoyance.

Yixing rolled his eyes “Idiot.”

Hana managed to land a sweeping kick around Yixing’s leg and the Agent fell on his backside “Sorry!”

“Ow.” Yixing blinked up at her “You’re getting better. I’ll give you that.”

“So.” Suho came in then with a clipboard of notes followed by Luhan and Kris “According to our members, Dattau nor any other gang for that matter have any idea where we are or where Hana is. We’re completely off the grid.” Suho stopped when he sensed the atmosphere “What?”

“Nothing.” Hana smiled at him “I was just explaining to Minseok that I need to learn whatever I can for when this all blows over.”

“You won’t need to do that.” Luhan said to her as he reached over to help Yixing to his feet “I’ll be there.”

Hana rolled her eyes “You’re an idiot.”

“For god’s sake!” Kris snapped before jabbing a finger at Minseok “Would you quit this and tell her to stay with us?”

“Would you leave me alone?” Minseok stood up and stormed out.

Suho sighed “Congrats guys, way to annoy him.”

“It’s annoying me.” Yixing muttered “He’s in denial.”

“I don’t know what you guys are on about.” Hana said as she moved towards the door “I’m not sure I want to know.”

~

                Hana did a lot of thinking over the next few days; in fact the whole team was beginning to grow suspicious of her. She was quiet and it was evident she wasn’t sleeping. Minseok however was just fed up with everyone on his back, it was roughly eleven in the evening and he had gone to bed early because he was fed up with how everyone kept giving him subtle looks over dinner.

The door knocked and he turned his head to look at it “Minseok, can I come in?” Hana asked.

Minseok si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter