The Meaning Of Names.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What?!” Luhan shouted down the phone at Suho “Are you serious?!”

“Do I sound like I’m cracking a ing joke right about now?!” Suho snapped “Of course I’m serious you . What did you expect? TVXQ’s movements have alerted everyone in the mafia chain; it was only a matter of time before Dattau ing got wind of it.”

“Oh my god.” Luhan paced in his apartment “ !”

“Yes cursing great idea thank you for your input. Seriously I ing warned you guys.” Suho muttered.

“Well done for subtly saying I told you so but no one ing knew TVXQ were going to get involved in this okay? So untwist your knickers grandma and keep everyone on high-alert. I’ll try and get a message to Xiumin soon but I can’t promise anything.” Luhan told him.

Suho stopped speaking for a moment “Are you one hundred per cent sure they can’t hack this?”

“Who are you talking to?” Luhan frowned “I have managed to keep both me and Xiumin undetected for this amount of time I’m not going to slip up now. They don’t even know I exist, hell no one knows I exist except for the people I want to know I exist.”

“Then get word to Xiumin that Dattau are watching TVXQ, which means one of their members is currently in France tailing the rest of the TVXQ members who are after him. Not to mention the fact that Dattau are going to rage on us because hello they’ve found out he married her. Although they don’t know that they weren’t married before she found the USB and witnessed Kangin killing the Senators son.” Suho said.

Luhan nodded “Alright I’ll do my best. I’m sending some of my equipment to yours now for you to use for infiltration, it comes with a simple manual but I’m going to try and get to Xiumin now, if he answers my call. That’s if his ing phone is on.”

“You’ve got the tracking device on Hana’s ring you moron. Use it to figure out where they’re staying and have a message arrive to them.” Suho suggested.

“What about Kris?” Luhan asked.

“He’s currently preparing all of the other members with authorization from Jaeseok himself.” Suho informed him “We’ll keep Jaeseok safe but I’m leaving both Hana and Xiumin to you.”

“I’ll get Kai to help me.” Luhan said “And Baekhyun. Yixing is currently throwing a fit that more of us couldn’t get away with them to keep Hana even safer but the tracking device on Hana’s ring has given them hope. Although they asked for me not to give them the app in case there are moles in the SSA but I think I have an idea if they do end up back in Korea.”

“Good. Get on it Luhan before something happens.” Suho said before hanging up.

~

                Hana and Minseok got up really early the next morning, although awkwardly considering Minseok had shifted in his sleep and they both woke up wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter