Tensions Rising.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Of course Minseok was exploding with anger when he got back and learnt of what Luhan had done. But Kai assured him that he would not steer Minseok wrong and wanted what he wanted which was to take Dattau down.

                None the less Minseok stormed up to his room to have a hot shower whilst Hana was sat in the living room wedged between the two giants who were named Zitao and Sehun.

“You’re so small.” Sehun pointed out.

Hana wanted to hit him there and then “How did you like my self-defence the other week?”

Sehun flinched “Alright point taken.”

“Self-defence?” Zitao spoke.

Hana nodded “I knocked him on his .”

For the first time since Zitao had been in Hana’s presence, he smiled “I’m impressed.” He laughed “I may be able to add to your self-defence.”

“I’m interested.” She smiled back at him.

Sehun sighed “Great, teach her how to do it more why don’t you.”

“You guys need to be kept in place sometimes.” Zitao said to him “Nothing pleases me more than to see you taken out by a girl.”

“The same girl who shot someone and managed to knock out a guy who tried to kidnap her all by herself.” Luhan said as he walked into the room.

Baekhyun snorted as he followed him “She was taught by Minseok.”

“I’d like to think that it’s more of Hana’s doing than Minseok’s.” Kai said as he moved to sit next to Sehun.

“Any news from Yixing?” Hana asked.

Baekhyun shook his head “They’ll let us know if we were followed.”

~

                Minseok roamed the giant acres of forest as he waited for the call to connect with Suho; he thought that Luhan had gone too far.

The call connected and Minseok sighed “Suho.”

“What is it?” Suho asked.

Minseok ran a hand through his hair “Luhan has recruited Kai for FS.” Minseok muttered.

“Please ing tell me you’re not talking about Kim ing Jongin the ing secret services agent so help me god.” Suho shouted.

Minseok sighed “Yes.”

“What the ! Oh my god. This is it. I’m going to get ing arrested holy .” Suho panicked down the phone “Wait did you say recruited?”

“That’s right.” Minseok muttered “Kai was taking Hana to Dattau, but it was his sister. Anyway you already know that but Luhan decided to recruit him.”

“And Kai accepted?” Suho asked “He knows?”

Minseok rolled his eyes “Yes he knows. He wants to protect Hana seeing as he owed her his life.”

“You gave me a ing heart attack there.” Suho snapped “Another SS agent under FS. That’s not so bad.”

Minseok shook his head “Anyway are you sending some people here?”

“About that…” Suho muttered “No one is coming Xiumin.”

Minseok stopped walking and frowned “What do you mean they’re not coming?”

“No one wants any altercations with the airport. It’s too risky, especially for where you are. It’s too risky with the SSA.” Suho told him.

Minseok tried not to get angry but was failing miserably “What the !” Minseok snap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter