Double Agent.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                Yixing called for a meeting with Kai and Minseok whilst Donghae and Baekhyun sat with Hana in the Living room. The trio walked into the office of the penthouse and opened up a discussion on who would go with Hana to University.

“I think –” Kai was about to suggest himself when Minseok suddenly interjected.

“I’ll do it.” Minseok said sternly “No offence to Kai, he’s a terrific agent but if there is a matter of concern of someone attempting to befriend her and they are a part of the mafia then I would know.”

“Like you did with the bullet we found in the Senators son?” Yixing asked.

Minseok nodded “Yes.”

“Well then.” Yixing shrugged “If you have no problems with that Jongin.”

“Call me Kai please.” Kai asked “And no, in fact I could probably use the time that she is at University to check up on D.O, Sehun and Jongdae.”

“Good idea.” Yixing nodded “I’ll stay with Donghae.”

Minseok smiled at Yixing “Good, then should I enrol?”

“I’ll call D.O as soon as I can to get you transferred into her University. In the meantime try not to unsettle her. She’s been through enough.” Yixing said to the pair.

Kai nodded “Sorry.”

 

 

                Minseok went up to his room and locked the door; he headed into his bathroom with his phone and locked the door before he dialled a number on his phone.

“Xiumin?” Kris’s deep voice answered.

Minseok nodded to himself “Kris, I’m going to have to enrol in her University to keep a close eye on her.”

“Explain to me why we’re handling this matter so personally?” Kris asked. “You know you owe this girl nothing right?”

Minseok laughed “I know that. It’s got nothing to do with the girl.”

“Then what is this about?” Kris muttered “I don’t want to waste our time when we could be doing something more productive.”

Minseok rolled his eyes as he looked at himself in the mirror in his bathroom, above the sink “Because it just so happens that Dattau is the group that is after this girl. And if we take them down, then they’ll stop constantly trying to take us down. Do you understand me?”

“Jaeseok isn’t going to be happy about this.” Kris sighed “But if it stops them, I guess there is no problem with you concerning you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter