Until Then.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Minseok was sat on the roof of Fallen Snow’s new headquarters with his head in his hands, he couldn’t stop thinking about Hana and if she was safe. Hell, he couldn’t trust Sohee’s words now that he knew she was engaged to the moron himself.

                Ren and Luhan had a falling out years ago because Luhan finally discovered what Nu’est was really about. Luhan was not happy to learn that his younger brother was selling young women off to other gang groups inside of Korea and in China, not to mention running what Ren claimed to be a successful ion ring.

                Hell Minseok knew that Hana was attractive; he had almost seen her that once so it wasn’t like Ren wouldn’t be able to see it either, or the rest of Nu’est for that matter. She could probably make them a hell of a lot of money just by standing in the same room as them so whether or not Nu’est would hand her back to him was another thing entirely.

“Penny for your thoughts?” Luhan asked stepping out onto the roof.

Minseok scoffed “No.”

“She’s okay Xiumin, I swear.” Luhan moved to sit next to him.

Minseok tore his hands from his mousey brown hair and frowned at Luhan “How do I know that when she’s with him? She could probably make twice as much as one of Ren’s es just from going to their events.”

“So you do find her attractive.” Luhan snorted.

Minseok shoved him “Shut up, I almost saw her nak –”

“Whoa what?” Luhan gaped at Minseok “You almost saw her ?”

“It was an accident!” Minseok blushed and looked away from him “I can’t help but worry.”

“Do you perhaps like her?” Luhan smirked at Minseok.

Minseok turned to give Luhan a death glare “Would you stop? We have more important things to think about.”

“We can’t do anything right now. We have to trust Ren.” Luhan sighed “I know it was a risky move but I know he won’t hurt her.”

“That’s not my concern. He could easily use her for his own personal gain right now.” Minseok muttered “How are we sure he’ll give her back to me?”

Luhan turned to look at him again “Think about what you just said.”

“What?” Minseok frowned at him.

Luhan rolled his eyes “Give her back to you?” Luhan questioned “Like she’s yours.”

Minseok blushed and scoffed “Shut up, you know what I meant.”

“No I don’t.” Luhan’s tone was serious “Why are you so adamant on not admitting that you’re attracted to her? She’s a beautiful girl Xiumin and –”

“Because our worlds do not collide!” Minseok snapped at him “After all of thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter