Twins.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                The second that Minseok was in Luhan’s presence he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and shoved him against Suho’s wall with anger in his eyes.

“You handed her over to Ren.” Minseok’s voice was cold.

Even Luhan was swallowing harshly “I-I know it’s bad. But she’s safe. I promise –”

“Ren isn’t going to hurt her.” Sohee’s voice startled Minseok and turned to look at her “I won’t let that happen.”

Now everyone was confused, Luhan shoved Minseok off him and frowned “And how would you know?”

“My fiancée wouldn’t hurt her when she looks like his own sister.” Sohee said and they all gasped “Oh relax, it’s not a court room drama.”

Kris gaped at her “Your marrying Ren?”

“You’re marrying him?!” Minseok snapped at her “Are you insane?! Do you –”

“He doesn’t do that anymore!” Sohee defended “He’s changed. I’ve been there for two years. I should know.”

Luhan blinked “My brother is getting married before me?”

“That’s your concern?” Suho snapped at him “Your priorities are like dog Luhan.”

“Is she alive?” Minseok asked her “Tell me that at least.”

Sohee smiled softly at him “She’s alive.”

“Oh thank .” Baekhyun deflated into one of Suho’s office chairs.

“But I think you’re going to have a hard time getting her back.” Sohee through them an apologetic look “What? They like her. Apparently it’s not every day they get to meet someone who’s annoyed at Luhan’s presence more than Ren is.”

Luhan’s face expression dropped as the others laugh “That’s not funny.”

“You guys are lucky that Hana’s nice and funny.” Sohee told them “Otherwise the other members of Nu’est wouldn’t have accepted her.”

Kris raked his fingers through his hair “Any idea on what the next step is?”

“Not without her wearing this.” Minseok said producing the brown envelope with the wedding ring in it, he handed it to Suho.

Suho opened it and turned to glare at Luhan “You couldn’t have gotten them to keep her wearing it?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter