Hiding Places.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                Minseok was worried after Hana didn’t come down for dinner later that evening, in fact everyone was beginning to get worried especially after they all woke up the next morning and she still hadn’t come down for breakfast as the time they usually left the penthouse went by.

Baekhyun looked at Minseok “Something is wrong.”

“You think?” Yixing frowned before he turned to look at Donghae “Have you spoke to her?”

Donghae shook his head “No, she wouldn’t even open the door.”

“What do you mean she wouldn’t open the door?” Kai frowned “There is no lock.”

“There isn’t?” Donghae blinked.

Minseok paled “Ah she knows!” He shot up from his chair, scaring the absolute out of everyone and leaving it a few seconds before they caught on to what he was on about. He took two steps at a time as he bolted towards her room “Hana open the door!” he demanded.

Baekhyun panted as he stopped next to Minseok “S-… how could she have found out?”

“Hana!” Minseok banged on the door again.

Donghae pounded on the door next “Lee Hana you open this door right now!”

“Yes tell her off that’s a fantastic idea.” Kai muttered.

Donghae turned to glare at him “Don’t tell me how to handle my own sister.”

“Stop fighting!” Yixing shouted at them all.

Minseok ran a hand through his once styled hair “ it, move.”

He shoved them away and lifted his foot up to the door, it made a horrible cracking noise as his foot went straight through the hard wood. He removed his leg and could hear soft whimpering as he reached inside and felt around for what was keeping the door shut, he found the cause easily in the form of the chair tucked under the door handle and he fiddled with it until he managed to push it away, opening the door.

Minseok looked around the room and noticed how much of a mess it was “Hana?”

“.” Baekhyun muttered “What the hell happened?”

Minseok turned to glare at them all “Why don’t you go downstairs? Too many of us is going to be too over whelming.”

“Then let me stay here.” Donghae said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter