Stay or Go.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The others were not happy with Hana’s act of bravery, of course she was treated by a private doctor at the hide-out’s location as was Donghae and she was put on life support in her assigned room. Of course the news of Woobin’s death hit the underground world like a bomb went off, well not literally because the lighter detonator was the only thing of Luhan’s that didn’t work and when she dropped it nothing happened.

But she was stabbed and very close to hitting a vital organ, no one was happy with her act of bravery but they were proud of her for thinking quickly on her feet. The only problem they had now was TVXQ.

Luhan shook his head “I can’t believe it’s over.”

“Have you told Jaeseok yet?” Baekhyun asked Suho.

Suho nodded “Jaeseok wants to meet Hana personally.”

“Stupid brave idiot.” Yixing hissed “Donghae is going to kill us.”

“Damn right I am.” Donghae stumbled into the room “But she’s alive. And that’s what matters.”

“I’m not here to add salt to the wound.” Chanyeol spoke up “But I think it’s time to let Donghae in on the secret of the century.”

“And what’s that?” Donghae narrowed his eyes.

Kai smirked and pointed at Minseok “Meet your brother-in-law.”

“I’m sorry.” Donghae laughed “For a second there it sounded like he was dating my sister.”

“Oh no.” Sehun shook his head “He upped you there and married her instead.”

Donghae’s smile dropped from his face and Minseok scrambled to his feet “You married my sister without my consent?”

“W-We can explain!” Minseok moved to hide behind Luhan who was laughing “It was Luhan’s idea!”

“Are you kidding me?!” Donghae exploded.

Luhan put a hand up “Technically it was to save her life and protect her and it’s not like Minseok doesn’t hold your sister dear to him I mean they did sleep together and –”

“What?!” Donghae shouted “Come here so I can strangle you!”

~

It was the doctor’s order when Hana finally woke up that everyone should leave her alone and when she woke up a second time she was feeling sore and worst for wear.

“Easy.”

Hana’s eyes shot open and she turned to look at the voice “Ren, you scared the hell out of me.”

He chuckled and brushed her hair from her face “You surprise me. You really do.”

“How so?” She asked as she attempt to sit up.

Ren stood up and helped her “Well you took down the leader of Dattau all on your own. You’re feared by almost all of the gangs now.”

“Word got out that quickly?” Hana frowned “Why are you here? I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter