Down For The Count.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun frowned, trying to figure out how the hell he managed to get into this mess “Minseok I’m not sure this is a good idea.”

Minseok rolled his eyes “Come on, it’s either that or Luhan.”

“If it was Luhan she’d kill him.” Baekhyun said.

Sehun frowned deeper “And your point is?”

Hana laughed “I like him already.”

“So you met him huh?” Jongdae snorted.

Hana turned to look at Jongdae “He told all of my friends that Minseok is my boyfriend, and then he won’t shut the hell up in our lectures either.”

“Wow really?” Sehun raised an eyebrow “So you’re single?”

“Sehun.” Minseok snapped “Head in the game.”

Hana sighed “Okay so what do I do?”

“Fight him off.” Minseok replied.

                Hana turned to look at Sehun who sighed before he got into a starting position with a determined look on his face. Hana couldn’t help but feel a horrible chill run down her spine at the look in Sehun’s eyes.

                He started making his way towards her, Minseok’s words echoed in Hana’s head and she concentrated on what she was going to do. She made it appear that she was getting ready to use her knee to collide with his crotch so that he widened his eyes and went to cup his groin, and when he was close enough instead of bringing her knee up she brought her foot up and collided it with Sehun’s stomach, sending him back and onto his .

He groaned as he clutched his stomach “Ow!”

“How high can your leg go?” Jongdae asked.

Minseok sighed “Should have gotten a woman to fix the door.”

“Hey, I did my job okay?” Jongdae frowned.

Baekhyun snorted “Well I didn’t see that coming.”

“M-Me either.” Sehun choked from the floor.

Hana knelt down in front of him “Sorry.”

“He’s had worse.” Minseok muttered.

Sehun nodded “I’m glad you went for the stomach.”

~

                Minseok went up to his room after he had finished teaching Hana what he could only to discover that his phone was ringing, he went up to it and answered it.

“Hello?”

“You’re such an assface.” Luhan’s voice came through the phone “Where the are you? What the hell happened dude?”

Minseok rolled his eyes “Hana found out.” He explained simply “So we stayed at home, she was a mess and I taught her some self-defence.”

“ a duck you could of called me you moron.” Luhan sighed “Anyway I thought I’d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter