Fight or Flight.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Hana found it oddly unsettling how everyone kept staring at her; it was unnerving and annoying to say the least. Especially when she attempted to move out of a room, at least one of them would be following behind her.

She had just about enough “What the hell are you always staring at?!” She finally demanded.

Kai cleared his throat “Allow me.” He shifted to look fully at her “You look stunning.”

Hana narrowed her eyes at him “I really want to hit you.”

“I can do that for you, if you wish.” Hyunseung said perking up at the opportunity which made Kai flinch.

Minseok shot him a look “Sit back. You will not lay a finger on my members.”

“Oh Xiumin.” Luhan let out a sigh and they all already knew what was coming next “I never knew you felt so protective.”

“Except him.” Minseok gestured to Luhan “Fire at will.”

Hyunseung shot me a look “Well?”

“It’s two birds one stone to let him live.” Hana answered.

Kris scoffed “Spoil sport.”

“I was actually excited then.” Suho sighed.

Baekhyun shook his head “We’ve just not seen you for a while.” Baekhyun explained “You seem different.”

“More confident.” Kai agreed.

Hana shrugged “I’ve been shot twice, well I am missing a bit of my ear permanently from now on which I’m glad is the side opposite to the shaved part. I’ve had my hair shaved off and chopped off. Treated like a celebrity. Married against my will, been in the presence of four mafia gangs, crawled through a metal shaft in an attempt to get away from one mafia gang, had an idiot cross dress and look better than me.” She turned to look at Kai “I think there’s more.”

“You thought I looked better than you cross dressed as a girl?” Luhan sighed “Fantastic. Lifelong goal achieved.”

“Which reminds me.” Hana looked over at Suho “Can I borrow your phone?”

Suho blinked “Uh… sure…” He looked sceptical as he stood up and moved to hand her his phone.

Hana smiled at him “Thank you.” She quickly found the photo of Luhan cross-dressing and pulled out the list of numbers and sent them to all of Nu’est before handing Suho his phone back “Here.”

Suho took the phone and blinked before a slow smile crept on his face, he gestured the phone to Hana and nodded “I like your style.” He moved back towards his seat laughing.

Minseok cocked an eyebrow at her “What did you do?”

“I promised Ren I’d send them the photo that Joonmyun took of Luhan cross-dressing.” Hana said casually.

Luhan choked on his own saliva “You did what?!”

Sohee burst out laughing “Oh boy. I really like this girl. Can I take her with me?”

“No!” Several voices snapped at once.

Sohee sighed before turning to Hana “You’re so popular.”

“Of course she is.” Hyunseung muttered loudly as he flipped through the pages of a book he was pretending to read “That’s why Nu’est wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter