Restless Revelations.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Minseok couldn’t stop thinking about what Luhan told him, and every now and then he found himself watching Hana as she interacted with everyone else. Luhan was right, she had opened up a lot more and she seemed a lot livelier apart from the evident bags under her eyes.

“No.” Tao took Hana’s hand from Sehun’s collar bone and moved it into the correct position “Here, you apply pressure with your thumb.”

Sehun frowned “Don’t actually do –” Sehun fell to the floor with a thud.

Hana covered with both hands “Oh no.”

“Priceless.” Tao snorted.

Minseok found himself smiling “Fifty if you do it to Luhan.”

“You’re so horrible to me.” Luhan muttered.

Baekhyun sighed “At least you’re using your time productively.”

“No news from Yixing?” Minseok asked.

Baekhyun shook his head “No.”

“It’s nice here right?” Kai muttered “I like it.”

Hana nodded “It’s peaceful.”

“You don’t miss University?” Luhan asked.

Hana sighed “I liked my major and I’m missing a lot of time but it’s my life or my education.”

“We can always get your assignments and class notes from your tutors.” Baekhyun suggested “I can email Yixing.”

“No.” Minseok said “No emails.”

“When he calls then.” Baekhyun frowned.

Hana nodded “I’d like that.”

“What about your friends? Have you heard from them?” Kai asked.

Hana frowned “They text me every once in the while but… not really anything important.”

“Oh.” Minseok muttered.

Luhan leaned over to Minseok “See what I mean?”

“Stop it.” Minseok cast Luhan a warning glance.

Hana looked at Sehun and sighed “Will he be okay?”

“He’ll be fine.” Zitao waved his hand “Sehun has had worse.”

“At the wrath of Kyungsoo no doubt.” Kai said.

Hana raised an eyebrow “I keep hearing about him but never actually met him.”

“He’s our head of technology, he’s trying to break into that USB but he’s having no luck so far.” Zitao said.

Hana nodded “I see.”

~

                Luhan heard Minseok’s phone go off upstairs and just let it ring out without much of a thought, but when his phone started going off he knew it was important. He excused himself from the living room and into the Kitchen where he answered the phone.

“Hello?” Luhan answered.

Suho’s panicked voice came through “We have a huge ing problem.”

“. What’s happened?” Luhan asked frowning slightly.

“We sent a member to the spot where you dug a device in the wall to listen to TVXQ.” Suho informed him “Apparently they’ve dug up something interesting from Hana’s past and turns out that –”

“Xiumin and her have the same sort of past and are connected in more ways that you lot even imagined.” Luhan interrupted him “Yes I know I found out myself.” And then Luhan realised “Wait they’ve found out?!”

“They figured that Hana is connected more to him than we realised which means they want Hana even more.” Suho said in a panicked voice “That’s not the worst of this because our member hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter