Today's Meeting.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Minseok and Hana stayed married, they also both went to China with the entire group including their new members which just so happened to be the agents. They attended Ren and Sohee’s wedding, Luhan was Ren’s best man and Hana was Sohee’s bride’s maid. Luhan took a liking to Baekho’s sister and it was safe to say that Luhan finally had someone able enough to rein him in on his moronic ways.

                The group unfortunately high-jacked Ren’s honey moon which was where Minseok and Hana’s tour of Europe began in Alicante, they then moved on to Italy four days later. Donghae ended up joining Fallen Snow in the end and became Suho’s and Kris’ right hand man. Of course after the SSAHQ was rebuilt all of the agents went back to work.

                Baekhyun became Hana’s permanent therapist and she helped the SSA take down TVXQ as well as the underground human trafficking ring that Ren had ‘accidently’ given her the Intel to.

It was seven in the morning, roughly an hour before Minseok had to go to work when two strong arms wrapped around Hana’s waist as she attempt to make breakfast “Minseok, I’m cooking.”

“I’m aware.” Minseok murmured as he pecked her neck “You smell great.”

“That tickles!” She laughed as he buried his face into her neck “Minseok!”

“Mmm.” He pulled her tightly against his back “Let’s go back to bed.”

“You’ve got an hour before you have to go to work.” Hana scolded “I don’t want Kai on my door step again.”

“Our doorstep.” Minseok corrected “And if he does maybe you can shoot him in the head.”

“Come on.” Hana whined as he continued to peck her neck “You just don’t make things fair.”

“Wow, you guys are inseparable aren’t you?” Luhan’s voice erupted from somewhere in the Kitchen.

Minseok spun to face him “ sake Luhan did you break in here again?”

“You guys hurt me.” He placed a hand to his chest “Of course I broke in.”

Hana sighed “Remind me to get in touch with Kyungsoo later; we’ve got a moron that escaped.”

“Done mauling my sister?” Luhan asked.

Minseok frowned at him “For the last time she is not your sister.”

“Guys please.” Hana pleaded “Trying to have a quiet morning.”

“How are things going with Jo?” Minseok asked as he leant against the counter next to Hana and crossed his arms over his chest.

Luhan snorted as he hopped onto t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter