Them Vs Us.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Hana found out that she liked Kyungsoo and Chanyeol a lot, they were nice and from what she had heard of them she didn’t really get to portray much of a picture. But like the others they fit in peacefully, Kyungsoo introduced himself to her after he had regained consciousness after passing out due to Sohee cleaning the gunshot wound to his arm and the pain had been too much.

                Luhan had explained that it was mainly because Kyungsoo was a keep-to-himself kind of person and had never experienced pain like it so it was to be expected. Zitao and Sehun were handling the situation the worse because they didn’t know who they could trust anymore and everyone kept quiet on what really happened with Kai and Hana before they left for France that day because that was too much.

                Hana found herself not sleeping again, fear of what horrible nightmares she would be facing this time in the shape of her brother and actually ended up having to call Ren to tell him, Sohee also left reluctantly but Ren wasn’t happy with how unsafe his fiancée was. Hyunseung stayed obviously but he was pretty suspicious of the Agents and refused to stay in the same room alone with any of them.

“So who was it that took Donghae?” Luhan asked Chanyeol “What did he look like?”

Chanyeol shook his head “He had short black hair, looked a lot younger than he was and had a stoic expression.”

“Sounds like Yesung.” Minseok muttered.

Yixing sat down next to Hana “Are you okay?”

“Shocked.” She told him “Angry.” She turned to look at him “Not the first time that they’ve taken a member of family away from me.”

“Yeah they told us about that.” Yixing sighed “This is unreal.”

“They’re not bad.” Hana told him “They don’t do anything bad.”

“I know.” Yixing nodded before he looked at her “We’d probably be dead if it wasn’t for them.”

“Stay the hell away from me!” Sehun snapped abruptly.

Suho scoffed at Sehun “I’m trying to help. you petulant child!”

“I don’t need your help!” Sehun snapped again “Just leave me alone.”

Hana stood up and pulled Sehun away from him “Sehun it’s okay.”

“How is this okay?” He asked narrowing his eyes at her “They’ve been lying to us for years. What makes you think this is okay?”

“You’re alive aren’t you?” Hana snapped at him and he flinched at the tone “Do you know how much I’m worth right now?”

Sehun frowned and looked at Zitao who shrugged “No.” He looked at her “I don’t.”

“Hana is currently worth 1.6 million.” Hyunseung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter