First Day Back.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                Minseok woke up the next day to three missed calls, six text messages and a voice mail. When he was about to roll back over and go back to sleep, his phone started to go off again. He reached over and grabbed it, answering it without much of a thought.

“Hello?” Minseok answered sleepily, his eyes closed.

Luhan’s voice came through the phone “Yo sleepy head. What is this I’m hearing about you trying to take on Dattau on your own?”

“Not on my own.” Minseok muttered “I wanted my members to help me but according to Suho that’s impossible.”

Luhan laughed “What makes you think I wouldn’t?”

“What?” Minseok sat up “You’ll help me?”

Luhan hummed “Yes and I think I have an idea on how to get the others to do it. But it’s going to take a lot of planning to do Minseok.”

“Seriously?!” Minseok ruffled his hair “You’re the best.”

“I know.” Luhan laughed again “So, what University was it again?”

Minseok stifled a yawn as he answered Luhan “Seoul University. You know the one with the giant grounds.”

“Oh yeah.” Luhan muttered “I’m surprised this girl lived.”

“She’s got a flesh wound on her ear.” Minseok told Luhan “There were a lot of people running around; honestly I’m more surprised he managed to kill the senator’s son instead of the senator. Kangin has an excellent aim, to miss more than once is… just strange.”

“How are you so sure that it was even Kangin anyway?” Luhan asked.

Minseok frowned as his eyes fluttered shut again “Because Hana gave me his description.”

“Oh wow. She got to see Kangin and grab his USB? Wow, you know maybe she should join us.” Luhan said in a complimentary tone.

Minseok sighed “You know that she wouldn’t and don’t you listen to anything that Kris tells you?”

“Dude, when Kris’ mouth opens all I hear is blah blah blah.” Luhan snorted “Probably because usually he’s telling me off for running off on my own.”

Minseok laughed “Yeah… sometimes I have to really focus.”

“I can’t even do that anymore.” Luhan sighed “Anyway aren’t you supposed to be going to University with her today?”

Minseok’s eyes shot open and he looked at the alarm clock on his bedside cabinet only to roll back onto his back and sigh “Luhan it’s ing four in the morning.”

“Isn’t that the right time to be getting up?” Luhan muttered “Oh no… that was for when your father made us work for him that whole summer onc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter