Two shots.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Kai leaned against the car with the keys in hand as he waited for the familiar white car to pull up. It came into view pretty quickly and Hana watched as the car drove closer and Kai stood up. It came to a stop just a few feet from their car and the driver’s side opened, a tall sleek woman got out of the car and Kai froze.

“Hello brother.” The woman smirked “So you delivered her.”

Kai frowned “I’m confused Yuna.”

“Of course you are sweetie.” She pulled a gun from the waist band of her skirt “You see I’m here to take her with me.”

Kai looked at Hana before looking back at Yuna “You? But they said they were going to kill you.”

“Why would my own boyfriend kill me?” Yuna laughed “Hand her over Kai.”

Kai frowned deeply “You’re betraying me for a boyfriend Yuna?”

“Come on Kai, we’ve never been close.” She laughed again “Come on. Hand her over.”

Kai scoffed “Never.” Kai unlocked the car and moved to the driver’s side “Go to hell Yuna.”

Yuna aimed her gun at Kai “After you.” She fired the gun and hit Kai straight in his shoulder.

Hana gasped as she saw Kai fall to the floor, she quickly shifted to the driver’s side and opened the door. Kai pressed a hand to the wound and looked up at Hana “Go.” He threw the keys up to her.

Hana frowned “No.” She reached down and took the gun.

“Hana ing go!” Kai snapped.

Hana placed her foot carefully on the gravel as she aimed the gun over at the woman who was about to move but Hana pressed down on the trigger twice, shooting Yuna in both of her legs as she fell to the floor. Hana quickly placed the gun on the dash board and opened the back door of the car, pulling Kai up and forcing him into the back of it before getting into the driver’s side, closing and locking the door as Hana started the car.

“What are you doing?!” Kai shouted “Y-You should have gone!”

“I am not leaving you behind!” Hana said backing up just as a bullet hit the bonnet of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter