The Father.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                After a lot of persuasion on Hana’s part on Donghae not killing Minseok or Luhan she had told him that if it wasn’t for the two Hana probably wouldn’t even be alive. Donghae told her that if it made her happy then he would allow it which caused Hana to roll her eyes, shortly afterwards the doctor scolded them for letting Hana out of her room and she was moved back.

                She was vaguely aware of the argument that broke out between Ren, Hyunseung, Minseok and Luhan because she was told by Suho and Yixing who had come into her room stating that they both needed the peace and quiet. Hana didn’t air how she thought it was good that the agents were getting along with everyone else because it seemed like Suho and Yixing got a long a lot better than anyone had anticipated.

                After a few days of rest Hana was allowed to wander around on her own and she decided that her first stop was the Kitchen where she caught a heated argument between Ren and Luhan.

“It wasn’t my fault.” Ren snapped.

Luhan scoffed “Yeah that’s what all the murderers say.”

“You want to talk about murderers?” Ren glared at his older brother “If you want to be technical then yes, I murdered the bastard that shot her.”

“You know that’s not what I meant!” Luhan raked his fingers through his hair in annoyance “I’d love to strangle you.”

“Yeah well the feeling is mutual.” Ren retorted.

Hana shook her head in disbelief “You are both morons.” They both turned to look at her at the same time “This argument still hasn’t gotten old for you both?”

“It’s not really any of your business.” Luhan muttered “I still haven’t forgiven you for using pressure points on me.”

“See?” Ren gestured to Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter