Travelling.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Whilst Luhan and the others were set off for Korea, Minseok had managed to find a motel for both him and Hana to stay in which didn’t require for them to have an ID to hand in. Of course he only booked one room, seeing as he wasn’t going to even bother risking it.

Hana only had one matter of concern though as they entered the small motel room “There’s only one bed.”

“I’ll sleep on the floor.” Minseok muttered.

Hana frowned “And if they come for us? And you have a bad back? Nope. Not happening.”

“Hana I’m not going to let you sleep on the floor.” Minseok frowned “I’ve slept on worse.”

“We’ll share the bed.” Hana announced.

Minseok turned to stare at her “Are you serious? You do realise that although we’re married we don’t have to act like a married couple behind closed doors?”

“For one I am well aware.” Hana rolled her eyes “Secondly we’ll be only sleeping on the bed.” She removed her shoes and placed them to the side “And thirdly I forgot my anxiety medication and I’m pretty sure I’ll feel much better with company.”

Minseok completely forgot about her anxiety “Oh . You’re alright right?”

“For now I’m fine.” She said to him “So share the bed.”

Minseok sighed “Fine. But don’t kill me in the morning.”

“You can’t sleep on the floor for the whole time we’re on the move Minseok it’s not fair.” Hana frowned “It’ll kill your back and you can’t drive the whole way on your own.”

Minseok smiled at her gently “You’re kind.”

“More like it’s a good strategy. Seriously you’re so stubborn how are you the son of the leader of the mafia?” Hana teased.

Minseok laughed “No idea. I question it myself often enough.”

“I’m going for a shower first.” Hana told him.

Minseok nodded “Enjoy.”

~

Suho couldn’t believe what he had just heard from one of their members “You’re kidding right?”

“No.” Leo shook his head “I wish I was.”

Suho put his head in his hands “Oh my god this is bad.”

“As far as I’m aware Heechul is a part of Dattau.” Leo muttered “They’re aware of everything. Except for whom Xiumin is.”

Suho shook his head “We have no way of contacting him either!” He looked up at Leo “We can’t contact him because they’ll trace our calls and ing find them both holy . Did you hear Heechul’s phone conversation?”

“Heechul was reporting everything to someone else. We think it may have been the leader of Dattau but we’re not sure.” Leo said “Unfortunately we need Luhan’s equipment but he’s on the plane back to Korea as we speak. All I know is that they want Hana back in Korea and we’re basically giving them what they want because we can’t contact Xiumin to tell him to stay there.”

“If he stays there then TVXQ are going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter