The End.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                They were right to assume that Hana was smarter than she looked because she was aware that they were acting weird. For starters Minseok didn’t punch Luhan for breaking into their home and Minseok left without his SSA ID which wasn’t normal.

                She could only sit back and wait to see what it was that they were hiding however Hana was ambushed by Jo on the phone a week later.

“I’m so sorry to ask this of you.” Jo apologized “But I’m stuck doing undercover work for Jaeseok.”

“What do you want me to do?” Hana asked.

“Don’t get mad but I need you to take this dress for a test drive. Oh and don’t tell Xiumin because he will murder me. I basically need you to go undercover for me.” Jo pleaded.

Hana perked up at the opportunity “I’m listening.”

“The bride has already been taken care of.” Jo informed her “You just have to go there posing as her. The dress is a spitting image, I’m sure that Luhan has already told you about the dress he made. Anyway the bouquet is being delivered to you as well as well as some make-up artists.”

“You were going to make me do it even if I said no didn’t you?” Hana muttered in disbelief.

Jo chuckled down the phone “Sorry, I knew you’d say yes.”

                Hana was definitely not happy when she opened the front door and was ambushed by not only a hair stylist but a make-up artist. She was primped and pampered and she was just happy that her hair had grown back and was now just below her chin.

                She tried on the dress and couldn’t believe just how amazing it fit her, not to mention how beautiful it was considering Luhan had made it. Before she could try to figure out where the knives were hidden she was ushered out the door.

                The car was similar to the car that Minseok had bought in Aube which was a little strange and a bad feeling settled in Hana’s stomach. It was just too fishy, especially when the car pulled over at a random destination.

The figure that got in beside her was none other than her brother Donghae “Hey.”

“For god’s sake.” Hana turned to look out of the window “I knew you bastards were planning something.”

Donghae chuckled “You look beautiful.”

“You sneaky bastards.” Hana smacked him on the arm.

Donghae took her hand “Don’t cry on me.”

“I’m not going to cry!” Hana defended “I’m going to become a mass murderer for you s.”

                Hana was happy though, they had secretly planned a wedding for her and she knew that Minseok was the leader of that plan. The car pulled over outs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter