Too attached.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Minseok ran a hand over his face as the two continued to drive, he had no idea where they would take them but he hoped it was anywhere but FS.

Minseok then remembered Luhan “Oh what about Luhan?”

“That little monkey will be fine.” Suho said “He’s like a bad itch that won’t go away.”

Hana snorted “More like a tick.”

“Where are we going exactly?” Baekhyun asked.

Kris sighed “Somewhere safe.”

“Well that’s vague as .” Minseok muttered.

Hana fidgeted with her own fingers “I hope Donghae is okay.”

“He’ll be fine.” Baekhyun assured her “He’s with the others.”

                Kris pulled up to a garage door, he hit a button on his keys and it opened up, revealing that it sloped downwards. He closed the door after wards and continued going down until he reached the bottom floor which was a spacious car park with various luxurious cars.

Hana frowned before she looked at Minseok “I don’t even want to know how you find your friends.”

“We’re not that bad.” Suho commented.

Kris snorted “Yeah no one is as bad as Luhan.”

“Come on.” Baekhyun got out of the car.

Hana stood awkwardly after she had exited the car “Is this place safe?”

“Well considering they think Luhan is you.” Minseok said to her “They weren’t watching for where you were going, hopefully so yes it should be safe.”

“That’s not really convincing.” Hana frowned.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes before he remembered something “Did you bring your medication?”

“Medication?” Suho muttered under his breath.

Hana nodded “Yes.”

“Good.” Minseok nodded as he looked over at Kris “Shall we go?”

“Yes.” Kris nodded.

~

                To say that Kris’ house wasn’t luxurious would have been a total lie, but Hana wasn’t aware that it was Kris’ house. It was huge to say the least and was littered with maids, butlers and what looked like security guards. A few people who roamed the house dressed in casual clothing looked at her and bowed slightly which made her confused, but Minseok threw them a glance and they immediately cut it out.

Sat on one of the stools in the Kitchen was none other than Luhan, no longer dressed as a girl as he frowned at them all “One word and I’ll kill you.”

“Don’t test it.” Minseok sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter