Secret 'I do's'.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Two days later and it seemed as if Hana was livelier although the bags under her eyes from the lack of sleep were becoming evident to the guys. Luhan had managed to slip something into Minseok’s bag when neither he nor Hana was looking; he had also calmed down considerably and apologized to the pair.

Minseok’s phone went off as he sat down on the edge of his bed; he plucked it out of his jeans and placed it to his ear “Hello?”

“Look in your bag.” Luhan said.

Minseok picked his bag up off the floor by his foot and opened it “What am I looking for exactly?”

“A beige envelope.” Luhan said “You can’t miss it.”

Minseok picked out the envelope and frowned “And what is this?”

“You wanted a way to get the members to follow your orders and take this seriously.” Luhan said sternly “This is how you do it.”

Minseok opened the folder “Paper?”

“No, stupid.” Luhan scoffed “I have a plan, just open the damn folder.”

Minseok pulled the paper out and read it, his eyes skimming the top before he had to do a double take “What the is this?! Are you trying to piss me off Luhan?!”

“Whoa hold your horses.” Luhan laughed.

Minseok stood up from the bed “You want me to ing marry her?! And how the did you suppose I did that?”

“Okay well firstly calm your .” Luhan sighed “Secondly she doesn’t have to know, all you need is two witnesses a minister and a little creativity.”

Minseok frowned “How do you expect me to do all of that without her knowing? You’re ing insane.”

“No, I’m a genius.” Luhan laughed “Right we just need two witnesses, me and someone else. Who else knows about your involvement in the mafia and is working undercover and wants to help Hana?”

“Who?” Minseok asked.

Luhan sighed again “Seriously and you said I’m stupid? Baekhyun.”

“Alright I’m listening.” Minseok said sitting back down.

“Good.” Luhan muttered “Now here’s the plan, somehow talk to Baekhyun and get his involvement on this. Then we get a minister to look over it and get their secrecy. Have Hana signing it thinking it’s to do with something like Baekhyun’s psychiatry or whatever.”

“Do you think it’ll work?” Minseok asked.

Luhan snorted “Please. Who do you take me for? Just sort out Baekhyun’s involvement and I’ll do everything else.”

                Minseok wasn’t even sure that this was going to work, but had to give it a shot. He had to get s full support on helping Hana because helping her meant taking down Dattau. And taking down Dattau meant that they got their territory back and the mafia would be off the radar because Dattau was the only one that seemed to like to make their presence known, whether it is to r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter