Trust us.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Hana was a little worried when they pulled into what seemed to be a house ten times bigger than the one that she had just come from. Minseok and Baekhyun didn’t seem at all fazed when they pulled into the gates which seemed to automatically open upon their arrival.

                Guards were positioned all over the place with black sunglasses and ear pieces wired into their ears as they passed them. Some of them had guns whilst others wore black gloves and sometimes Hana even saw knuckle dusters.

                If she didn’t know any better she’d assume that this was the mafia but when she spotted Yixing stood on the steps of the mansion with Kai and Donghae behind him she knew that it wasn’t that at all.

Donghae came to the car the minute it stopped and opened Hana’s door, pulling her out and crushing her in a hug “I don’t know what I’d do if I lost you.”

“Donghae…” Hana wrapped her arms around her brother “I was so scared.”

“It’s okay now.” He soothed.

Kai frowned at Minseok and Baekhyun “How did someone know where she was?”

“We don’t know.” Minseok muttered “Let’s talk inside, she’s been through enough.” He led them all away, all except for Baekhyun.

Who placed a hand on Donghae’s back gently, “Let’s go inside.”

Donghae nodded as he pulled back but guided Hana inside of the giant house with his arm wrapped around her shoulders “Thank you for taking care of my sister.”

“Your sister is a very strong woman.” Baekhyun praised “She took the assailant down without a scratch.”

Donghae Hana’s arm “You did good.”

“I knew it would happen.” She muttered “I sensed someone was watching me.”

“It’s over now.” Baekhyun assured her “No one is going to be able to reach you in here Hana. Not unless they want every form of authority to attempt to stop them first.”

~

                After Hana went to sleep and two guards were placed on either side of her new bedroom door, everyone inside of the house made sure that everything was securely locked before sleeping themselves.

Hana had a reoccurr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter