Plots and Promises,

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Luhan and Sehun ended up leaving the next day to go and get some food; they had both cross-dressed and were not up for humour before they left. Hana wasn’t up to being in the giant room with everyone else and told Hyunseung to go to his room which was directly opposite hers and she was aware that Baekhyun had followed her.

He sat down in the chair in the corner of the room and looked at her “How are you holding up?”

“Terribly.” She answered as she turned to look at him “I haven’t slept.”

Baekhyun frowned at her “Again?”

“I’m scared that when this blows over that Minseok will brush me aside.” Hana explained to him “I’m scared of dreaming about what they’ll do to my brother. How can I sleep?”

“Unfortunately for him there is nothing he can do if we take a vote.” Baekhyun told her “But whether you want to stay after that is up to you. And I can give you something to help you sleep peacefully Hana. Just say the word.”

“Same thought applies as to when we were at the penthouse.” She told him “I just can’t.”

“You like him don’t you?” Baekhyun asked and continued when he saw the confused expression on her face “Xiumin.”

“Yes.” She admitted with tinted red cheeks “But he already turned me down.”

Baekhyun sighed “I’m sorry.”

“It’s not your fault.” She smiled sadly at him “He’s being stubborn.”

~

“What are you doing?” Suho asked Kai.

Kai was lying on the floor with his legs propped up on the chair, staring at the ceiling “Nothing, why?”

“Because you look like an idiot.” Kris commented.

Kai sighed “I just don’t like being cooped up.”

“You think we do?” Yixing asked impatiently “I don’t like being cooped up either.”

“There is nothing we can do until Sehun and Luhan come back, and even then we can’t go out because Dattau, TVXQ and god knows what other group will rain on us.” Minseok shook his head in annoyance “We have to be patient.”

“Patient for what?” Zitao asked him “No, enlighten me. What is it that we’re waiting for?”

“The right opportunity.” Kyungsoo said coming into the room with a laptop “I’ve managed to hack into some of the security feeds around town and I’ve noticed a lot of black vans crawling around. They’re looking for us.”

“Any news on Donghae?” Chanyeol asked.

Kyungsoo sighed “Seems like whoever took him drove through a tunnel and disappeared.”

Kai frowned at that “Do you think they’ve got an underground base like this?”

“No doubt about it.” Chanyeol shook his head “If they didn’t come out the other side then it doesn’t surpris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter