Crossed Paths.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yes?” Minseok answered without much of a thought only to freeze and turn to look at her with wide eyes.

Hana felt her heart accelerate “Oh no… oh god. Oh no!” She tried to wretch her hand free “You… You ing lied to me!”

Minseok pulled on her hand and pulled her closer to him “Hana calm down please I – Ow!”

Hana hit him with her free hand “You’re a part of it! All of you!”

“Hana stop it!” Minseok snapped as he restrained her other hand, managing to somehow twist her until her back was against his chest and he had her arms restrained “I’m not the bad guy I promise!”

“You made me marry you against my ing will!” Hana snapped “What kind of sick twisted bull are you into?!”

“I did it so I could protect you!” Minseok shouted at her “Please ing believe me if I was going to hurt you I’d have done it already!”

“How!?” She snapped.

He sighed “My members wouldn’t protect you unless you were somehow tied to me or joined the gang and I couldn’t risk you knowing Hana I am so sorry. Dattau killed my mother and they’re trying to kill my dad so I… I really need you to take them down Hana but that’s not all there is so much more and I will tell you but we need to keep moving please trust me. Have I hurt you at all?”

“N-No.” Hana stuttered.

Minseok nodded “Exactly. So trust me please.” He loosened his hold on her a little “I’ll tell you whatever you want to know.”

Hana calmed down a little bit as Minseok released her and took her hand instead “Do…Do you hurt people?”

“Innocent people? No.” Minseok said as he made her walk again “Other mafia gangs? Yes.”

Hana swallowed harshly “The SSA doesn’t know?”

“No.”

“But Baekhyun does?”

“Yes.”

“Kai?”

“He does now.” Minseok answered “We recruited him after Luhan found out about him trying to hand you over to Dattau; he wanted to join so he could protect you.”

“Who doesn’t know?”

Minseok sighed “Sehun, Zitao, Yixing, Chanyeol and of course your brother. I’m the only one a part from Baekhyun who are in the SSA well… and now Kai obviously.”

“The man at Yifan’s?” Hana asked.

Minseok looked at her “Wasn’t Dattau.”

“And you really won’t hurt me?” Hana eyed him suspiciously.

Minseok stopped to turn to fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter