Psychiatric Needs.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                Yixing had Minseok enrolled in Hana’s university and had told her earlier that morning, but Minseok got a call before he could get Hana’s number in case they ended up getting separated and went up to his room to answer it.

“Suho?” Minseok answered the minute the bathroom door was shut.

Suho sighed on the other end of the phone “You’re going to get yourself put in an early grave. Did you know that?”

Minseok rolled his eyes “Come on. When will I ever get this close again?”

“It’s not the point Xiumin!” Suho snapped “Our members… they… they won’t do it. They won’t protect her.”

Minseok narrowed his eyes “What the do you mean they won’t do it?!”

“She’s nothing to us!” Suho shouted “What do you expect us to do Xiumin? Risk everything for one girl!? Dattau are difficult to take down and you know that of all people, no one wants to go up against them, especially if some random bystander is involved.”

Minseok felt anger coursing through his veins “We’ve been trying for so long to get them off of our ing backs!” Minseok exploded “It’s not like we’re not protecting her without a reason, she could take down the whole of Dattau, and we could get our own territory back. Suho just –”

“I can’t do it.” Suho cut him off “I’m sorry Xiumin but there is only so much I can tell them to do. Even Jaeseok wouldn’t approve.”

Minseok rubbed his temple with his two fingers “I’m beginning to get really pissed off, what the do I have to do for them to co-operate with me?!”

“They’ll only do it if your father agrees or if the girl was one of us. And I can already see how both of those options are going to go Xiumin. Just drop it and let them have the girl.” Suho muttered.

Minseok slammed his hand down on the counter beside the sink “I am far too close to back out now! I’ll just do it without you guys!”

“You’re going to get yourself hurt.” Suho sighed “I’ll try again Xiumin but they’re determined to be left out of it.”

Minseok hissed in annoyance “Fine.” He hung up and shoved his phone back in his pocket “There just has to be a way.”

 

 

“What?” Hana frowned at Minseok “Why do you need it?”

Minseok rolled his eyes “What if we get separated at University? I need your number so that I can find you.”

“Seriously?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter