Watched.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Hana was asleep when she felt something strange, as if someone was watching her whilst she was asleep. And if it was Minseok she wouldn’t have felt so unsettled so slowly she opened her eyes to the point where she could just about see, but no one else could see that she was awake.

                And she was shocked to see someone that she didn’t even know stood almost a foot away from her, in his hand was a syringe. She thought back to all of the techniques that Minseok had given her as the guy stepped forward and the minute he reached out, Hana kicked her leg out of the quilt and hit the man’s groin.

                She screamed from the top of her lungs as he crumpled to the floor and in one swift move her hand connected with the Jugular artery situated on his neck and he passed out. Hana moved off the bed the opposite way to where the man was now lying unconscious and pressed herself against the window. She knew that this would happen, she just ing knew it.

The door opened and panicked looking Luhan came in only to be startled by the body that prevented him from coming in the room “Oh ! Hana please tell me you’re okay!”

“L-Luhan.” Hana whimpered.

Luhan hissed “Thank .” He pushed the door open forcefully and then noticed the syringe “Mother er.” He reached down to grab it and stabbed it in the man’s backside “Let’s see how you like your own medicine you sick .” He stepped over the body and left the needle in him as he moved towards Hana, who flinched “Hana, it’s me. You’re safe.”

Hana grabbed onto Luhan’s arm which almost made him stumble as she collided into his arms “I-I was so scared!”

“Whoa okay, it’s okay.” He rubbed her back gently.

“What the is this?” Minseok asked from the door as he looked up at the two “What happened?”

“S-Someone tried to a-attack me.” Hana responded.

Minseok paled “In here?!” he pointed at the man “Him?!”

Luhan nodded “The syringe was his; it seems like your self-defence lessons paid off.”

“.” Minseok raked his hand through his hair as he stepped over the body “Hana come here, Luhan go get Yifan.”

Luhan narrowed his eyes at Minseok and then sighed “Go on, it’s okay now.”

“T-Thank you.” Hana said to him as she reached out for Minseok only to cling onto him too.

Luhan gave Minseok a look “I’ll be back.”

Minseok pulled Hana to the furthest part of the room and away from the body “I’m sorry Hana, it’s… it’s supposed to be safe.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter