Needle Stack.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Minseok had managed to find a Dauphine Alfa Romeo for sale and now both him and Hana were on the road, heading south after they managed to purchase food, water, clothes and of course the car.

Minseok looked at Hana briefly before focusing back on the road “Hana there are thousands of people in France alone, let alone a few thousand around here. Even if they tried to find us they may as well try and look for a straw of Hay in a needle stack.”

Hana frowned “Don’t you mean a needle in a hay stack?”

“If you were looking for a needle in a hay stack don’t you think that the easiest way to find it would be to burn all the hay?” Minseok retorted.

Hana laughed surprisingly “Good point.” She sighed “What about Donghae? And the others? How do we even know that they’re safe?”

“Hana I wish I could tell you that.” Minseok frowned “I honestly wish we could phone them but it’s not safe. I’ve only got my phone in case there is an emergency but other than that they’ve traced our calls before they’ll do it again. The only thing I can suggest is for us to keep moving, we keep going south until we can get a flight back to headquarters. Until then we’re off the grid.”

She nodded “I understand.”

“You’ve done well.” He complimented “I know that you’ll be able to handle yourself if we do get in an implication but I can assure you I won’t let that happen.”

“You can’t even call one of your members?” Hana asked “Ask them to get a message to someone? Nothing?”

Minseok heaved a sigh “I wasn’t lying when I said I put a tracking device in your ring.” Minseok admitted “How do you think I found you after you ran away from the house? If I know Luhan which I do because he’s a parasite then he’ll be using it to keep everyone else up-to-date.”

Hana blinked as she looked down at her left hand “I forgot that I was even wearing it.” She looked over at him “And you’re wearing one similar. If it’s a fake marriage why are you wearing it?”

“This symbolizes that we’re married.” Minseok told her “Our marriage is real although not on the terms that real couples wish for and I needed proof as well as the marriage certificate that we were… well married.”

She ran her fingers through the ends of her hair “Never thought I’d get married like this.”

“I’m sorry.” He apologized “Especially how Luhan told your friends about us.”

She shrugged “There is a difference between hiding what is going on from my friends and marrying me so your gang can protect me further.” Hana fidgeted with her fingers in her lap “Thank you.”

“What for?” Minseok asked.

She shrugged again “Saving my life, protecting my life.” She looked at him “Being here.”

“I’d like to say that I was selfless enough to do it for you Hana but I would be lying.” Minseok frowned to himself “I honestly want to take do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter