In The Middle Of France.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Minseok had parked the car in a parking lot behind a super market before telling Hana to stay in the car with his hoodie on, hood up obviously as he grabbed a few things from the super market. Of course Hana was confused as to what was in Toulouse that required him to stop by a super market at half six in the afternoon but Hana wasn’t one to start questioning Minseok considering he was the son of a mafia leader.

He came back with a large plastic bag in hand, opening the car door and smiling at her “Come on.”

“Where are we going?” Hana asked as she got out of the car, shutting the door behind her.

He laughed “You’ll see.” He instinctively took her hand and pulled her along.

                Minseok pulled Hana along until they stopped by the bank of the River Garonne where a small garden-like area was with a few benches scattered around. He pulled Hana over to sit down and marvel at the beautiful view in front of them.

Hana blinked “Wow.”

“It gets better.” Minseok said to her “It lights up. I knew you’d like it, here.” He handed her the camera.

She took it and sighed “It’s so beautiful.”

“I know right?” He chuckled “I’ve never actually been here but Suho came once and he couldn’t stop talking about it.”

Hana looked at Minseok “He came here? Alone?”

“Nah.” Minseok shook his head “With his ex-girlfriend. Suho likes to go all out.”

“Wow.” Hana snorted “I’m surprised.”

“Not as surprised as we were to find out that his now ex-girlfriend was sleeping with one of our members.” Minseok muttered “Don’t worry though, he just dumped her. As in ended the relationship.”

“When I think of Suho I don’t see a man capable of killing someone he loved.” Hana laughed “So I know what you meant.”

“Making sure.” Minseok laughed.

Hana looked at the bag in Minseok’s hand “So what’s in the bag?”

“Ah well I thought you might get hungry so I bought something to eat, some drinks.” He set the bag on the bench beside them.

Hana nodded “Thanks.”

“There’s a nice hotel around here, more like a bed and breakfast I thought we could stay at.” Minseok said as he fiddled with the wedding ring on his finger “We could wake up early, have breakfast and then head straight to Spain.”

“Sounds good to me.” Hana nodded.

Minseok was about to say something else but he was shocked to hear his phone go off “What the ? It was off.” He pulled the phone out “Oh… It’s Luhan.”

“Is it safe to take?” Hana asked.

Minseok nodded “Yeah.” He answered the phone “Hello?”

“Oh thank the lord!” Luhan’s panicked voice came through the phone “We’ve got a ing huge problem.”

“What kind of problem?” Minseok frowned.

“Dattau knows about Hana and you. They know about TVXQ. We’re preparing for war over here whilst Dattau tries to grab Hana when you come back to Korea and they’re tailing TVXQ in France and here.” Luhan said in a rushed voice “I’m so sorry.”

“Holy .” Minseok blinked “How did they find out?!”

“One of their members was scoping the penthouse out when TVXQ broke in. They’ve been following them ever since but only just told the leader of Dattau.” Luhan answered “You need to get somewhere safe. If you come back to Korea it can’t be by plane and I have an idea that can keep you both safe.”

“I think it’s best that I tell you that Hana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter