Chop it off.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Hana was not happy about having her long hair chopped off; however Nu’est had opted for her having a pixie haircut which was a lot shorter than she had anticipated. Especially when they shaved one side of her hair off and made her fringe longer than the rest of it.

                She was equally shocked when they dyed it a light blonde colour and overheard one of them mutter the name Yin and how she looked like her but Hana had no idea who Yin was. They opted for giving Hana a complete make-over.

                She thought that the make-up was overly excessive as they continued to add a smoky affect around her eyes with deep cat-like eyeliner and bright red lipstick but when she looked in the mirror at the end result, she was gobsmacked.

                She was wearing a simple black dress but it pulled off the look nicely, she didn’t even look like herself. They stated that she’d have to learn to walk in the heels properly and to act rich because they were going to fly out in a private jet and they had already somehow managed to buy a hell of a lot of actors for when she arrived in Korea, pretending that she’s some famous Chinese rookie singer.

                But none the less she was shocked at how much the look suited her and how much she liked it. She felt a bit upset when the hair reminded her of Minseok’s bright blonde locks he had been forced to dye back brown and felt overwhelmed at the idea of seeing him again. She liked Minseok, she knew that much.

“It’s not so bad right?” Aron asked her.

JR chuckled at her expression “You could make two-hundred grand if you walked into an event with us.”

Hana turned to gape at him “I could make that much?”

“Yeah but we’d be slaughtered the second Luhan got wind of it.” Minhyun told her “We’ll be leaving this evening, are you ready to go?”

“I didn’t bring anything with me.” She told them “The only thing I need is your contact details and I’m set.”

“You’ve already got it.” Ren handed her a clutch purse “If you need anything from us whilst you’re there. We’ll do whatever we can.”

“We can’t actually fly with you.” Baekho explained “So you’ll be going alone with one of our members who will act as your manager and a few more to act as guards.”

“And then you’ll be taken to the location that Sohee has sent to us.” Aron finished “You’ll be safe Hana. I trust them.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter