Packaged Surprise.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you serious?” Suho narrowed his eyes at Luhan “Why are you giving it to us now? Do you realise how much more we’d be in if they knew we had it?!”

Luhan rolled his eyes “Then you won’t like it when I tell you that Hana knows?”

“Please tell me that she knows you’re an idiot.” Suho rubbed his temples as he closed his eyes “Oh god I’m living in a ing nightmare.”

“Then you’ll love it when I tell you that she’s on board?” Luhan smirked.

Suho’s eyes shot open and he looked up at Luhan in shock “What?”

“She’s in.” Luhan repeated “She knows everything and she’s one hundred and ten per cent in.”

“Oh my god!” Suho beamed for the first time in Luhan’s presence “Are you ing serious right now?! This is the best news you’ve ing given me since I met you!”

“What’s going on?” Kris asked in the door way of Suho’s office.

Suho stood up smiling at Kris “Hana knows everything and she’s in!”

“No ?” Kris blinked “Did Xiumin –”

“No.” Luhan cut him off “She found out because Changmin spilled it about Xiumin’s gang name and her being married, she figured it all out for herself and managed to confirm it by calling him Xiumin.”

“She figured it out?” Kris laughed “Wow I like her even more now.”

“And to add insult to injury we’ve got the USB.” Suho gestured to the USB on his desk.

Kris blinked “How did you accumulate that?”

“Do Kyungsoo came by my apartment and handed it to me.” Luhan told him “Someone tried to break into his office, he managed to crack into it, copied it a few times and gave me the original but I’m not stupid enough to hand you the only copy. I’ve got another.”

“Another?” Suho asked “And where have you put that?”

“The one place I know that it would be safe.” Luhan smirked “But enough about that. Is it okay if we get attached to Hana now?”

Suho scoffed “Just because she’s in now doesn’t mean she would be later.”

“You can get attached to her Luhan but that’s if she makes it back to Korea without being murdered.” Kris interjected.

Luhan frowned “What makes you think I’d let that happen?”

“You constantly go on about her and Xiumin but to me it sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter