Livelier Threats.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                Hana didn’t mind having a new friend because he was easier to explain that Minseok was, considering he rarely ever left her alone. But in their lecture even Minseok was getting annoyed at Luhan who constantly kept pestering him over what the tutor was saying.

Minseok looked at Luhan “For the thousandth time shut up.”

“Ah you’re so mean.” Luhan pouted.

Minseok heaved a long sigh “Then be quiet.”

                Hana was happy to see the end of that lesson, but was still followed by both Luhan and Minseok much to her annoyance, even when her friends caught up to her in the courtyard.

Minah smiled at Hana “I didn’t see you this morning.”

“Sorry.” Hana apologized “We moved recently and it’s… further away.”

Jimin nodded “That’s okay.”

“Hey Hana?” Irene raised an eyebrow.

Hana looked at her “Yeah?”

“Who are they?” Irene motioned to Minseok and Luhan who were stood a foot behind her.

Hana turned to look at them and fought the urge to sigh “That’s Minseok and Luhan, they’re –”

“This is Hana’s boyfriend.” Luhan pushed Minseok forward with a smile “And I’m Minseok’s best friend.”

Minseok stared at Luhan with annoyance “Luhan.”

“Boyfriend?!” Minah blinked “So that’s why you haven’t answered any of my calls!”

Hana cursed in her head “Ah yeah sorry.”

“Minseok just couldn’t let her leave his side.” Luhan nudged Minseok playfully “He’s so cute.”

Jimin snorted “Aww.”

“I’m sorry I took up all of her time.” Minseok apologized before he reached out and laced his fingers through Hana’s, wishing he could behead Luhan where he stood.

Irene shook her head “No that’s fine.”

“I’m Minah, that’s Irene and Jimin.” Minah introduced them to Luhan and Minseok “It’s good to meet you.”

“Same.” Luhan winked at her.

Hana put on the best smile she could “Sorry guys, but me and my boyfriend, have to go to class now.” She let go of his hand and looped her arm through his, pulling him closer “See you later!” she dragged him off.

Minseok stumbled once or twice “Wait! Hana stop! I can’t move like this!”

“I’ll stop when I break your arm.” She muttered.

He frowned “Whoa wait I didn’t say it okay! It was him!”

“Believe me.” Hana released Minseok and shoved him, giving him a glare “I want to murder him too.”

“I’m touched.” Luhan said appearing behind them “You lovers.”

Minseok gritted his teeth at Luhan “You’re a ing .”

“What?!” Luhan gasped “But I saved you two from awkward questions.”

Hana narrowed her eyes at Luhan “Friend would have been sufficient! Hell relative! But boyfriend?!” She scoffed “You’ve completely made things so much worse!”

“I don’t know if you should feel insulted over that or not.” Luhan s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter