The Truth.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                As Minseok, Sehun, Zitao, Luhan and Baekhyun were on their way to the destination where Hana was. Hana and Kai had just arrived in a small town south-east of Paris. Aube, in a little town called Mussy-sur-Seine. It had been well over of an hour drive since the plane had touched down in Paris and they moved with no rest. Just one pit stop to buy food before they drove towards the location that they had been given on the jet.

Kai looked at Hana as she drove, seeing as his shoulder was causing him pain, she had to drive “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” Hana said.

Kai frowned “You didn’t sleep at all did you?”

“How could I sleep?” She answered back “When I know that my life is on the line. That they enter my dreams constantly and give me nightmares.”

“Hana you’re driving whilst sleep deprived and jet lagged. Pull over and let me drive.” Kai sat up properly.

Hana laughed “No. We’re almost there now anyway. See look? There’s the house.”

Kai scoffed “You’re lucky I didn’t notice before.”

“What kind of agent are you?” She teased.

He snorted “Shut up.”

                Kai took Hana’s bag much to her protest and carried it into the small manor, it was a beautiful Victorian manner surrounded in nothing but trees and beautiful wild flowers. He opened the door for her and was amazed by the vintage interior. It was truly beautiful.

Hana raised an eyebrow “Finally something good came out of this ty situation.”

“I’m guessing you like it?” Kai teased as he set the bags down.

She smiled at him “I like literature. What do you think?”

“That you’re a very kind woman.” Kai moved to stand in front of her “Thank you Hana. For everything.”

She waved her hand and dismissed his thanks “Shall I see what I can cook?”

“Ah you’ve got me.” He clutched his chest “Food.”

She rolled her eyes “Come on you drama queen.”

                Hana guided Kai towards the Kitchen which had a beautiful view of a small lake shrouded by trees and started to prepare what was already stocked in the fridge as Kai watched her.

~

“Do you have it?” Minseok asked as he eyed everyone else who was asleep.

Luhan nodded “In my bag.”

“Good.” Minseok hummed.

Luhan sighed “Minseok I really hope she’s okay.”

“Would you stop it?” Minseok frowned “Suho has already given me enough because of you.”

“Please tell me you don’t think like he does.” Luhan matched his expressio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter