All things Purple.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Tell me there is good news.” Baekhyun asked as he walked into Suho’s office at eight in the morning to find not just Suho looking completely worn out but Kris and Luhan too “What happened?”

“Dattau attacked.” Luhan commented as he stared at the unconscious guy taped to the chair in the middle of the room “I managed to keep one alive but I’m going to murder TVXQ when I get my hands on them.”

“Ow!” Kris winced as Suho checked on his shoulder wound “I know you’re pissed off Suho but don’t take it out on me!”

“Of course I’m ed off!” Suho snapped at him, rolling his eyes.

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow “Well if you three are still alive I’m going to assume it went well so why are you pissed off?”

“Because Luhan is getting Ren involved.” Suho muttered throwing Luhan a dirty look.

Baekhyun looked at Luhan in shock “Are you insane?!”

“Clearly.” Luhan raked his fingers through his hair “Look Ren will take care of Hana and ––”

“Oh no.” Baekhyun laughed hysterically whilst shaking his head “No you’re not giving Hana to Ren.”

“I’m not giving her to him Baek.” Luhan stood up “I’m going to get her back here without anyone noticing. No one is going to expect to see her with Ren and Ren is the most evasive if not the biggest evasive mother er that I know.”

“There is a reason we don’t use him!” Suho snapped at Luhan “A reason why you don’t talk to him anymore!”

“I know that!” Luhan shouted at Suho “I think I ing know okay? But Hana isn’t going to be able to come back with Xiumin. It’s too risky.”

“I’m not okay with that Luhan.” Baekhyun told him honestly “I know he’s your brother.” Baekhyun watched as Luhan moved towards Suho’s liquor cabinet “But even I don’t trust him.”

“It’s too late for that.” Luhan muttered as he brought the bottle of Jack Daniel’s from Suho’s stash to his lips “He’s already on his way.”

Kris turned to look at Luhan “Did you give him Hana’s co-ordinates?”

“Maybe.” Luhan shrugged slowly “When he gets to her is beyond me. But I’m going to phone Xiumin when I get the chance.”

“You’re a ing idiot.” Suho shook his head “Seriously I am done with your ed up ideas Luhan. Either way you’re going to get one of us killed. And now I think it’ll be Xiumin because he’ll have to come back alone.”

Luhan looked over his shoulder at Suho and smirked “Who said Xiumin was coming home alone?”

~

                Hana noticed that ever since they had left the hotel that something wasn’t right, she noticed th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter