Run.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hana?” Luhan called from the bottom of the bed on the camper bed.

Hana looked up at the ceiling “Yeah?”

“How much do you trust me?” Luhan asked.

Hana frowned “I trust you a lot Luhan why?”

“I just want you to know that when I tell you to do something, can you do it?” Luhan frowned to himself.

Hana nodded “Yes.”

“Alright.” Luhan nodded to himself “Go to sleep Hana.”

Hana smiled to herself “Goodnight Luhan.”

~

                The next morning Hana woke up fine, she had managed to sleep through the whole night and when she woke up Luhan was still at the foot of the bed snoring. She got up and got dressed in the bathroom and as she was descending the stairs she heard Luhan’s phone go off, probably waking him up in the process.

She went downstairs and into the Kitchen, she opted for having an apple for breakfast and moved outside into the overly large back garden after putting her shoes and coat on. Feeling the breeze ruffle her hair lightly and caress her skin. She had not felt this rejuvenated in a long time.

“!” Luhan’s voice resonated loudly from the house.

Hana frowned as she turned to look around “What the…?”

“Get up!” Luhan shouted “Get the up now!”

Hana rolled her eyes “Idiot.” She continued to walk down the garden, biting into her apple.

“Luhan!”

“What the ?!”

“Get off of me!”

“WHAT?!” Three sets of voices shouted. Hana turned to look at the house again and saw people rushing around inside.

“Hana!” Kai shouted from the Kitchen. He opened the door and stared at her “Oh thank .”

Hana frowned “What’s wrong?”

A sudden gun shot was heard and Luhan appeared behind Kai, he looked straight at Hana “Run!”

                Hana didn’t need more confirmation than that as she began running into the forest, shrouding herself into the trees as she heard yet another gunshot.

~

Minseok stopped aiming the gun out of the living room window and looked back at Luhan “Where is Hana?!”

“Gone.” Luhan said as he pulled his own gun out “Don’t worry we’ll find her later.”

Kai frowned “ how did it escalate this quickly?”

“How did you know this was happening?” Sehun frowned from the other side of the room.

Luhan rolled his eyes “I heard the car.”

“Where did you tell Hana to go?!” Baekhyun asked.

Luhan sighed “I’m not telling you yet because if I do they might be ing listening so keep firing and we’ll find her later!”

“She’s out there alone!” Minseok snapped “What if they ing find her?!”

“They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter