Madrid and Accidents.

Fallen Snow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hana wake up.” Minseok patted her on the shoulder gently, she had fallen asleep in the car after they had took off for Madrid but now he was struggling to wake her up “Seriously.” He chuckled and bent down to take her arm.

                He helped her out of the car and shook his head when he realised that she was definitely not going to wake up. He had no other choice than to make sure the car was locked before he swept her off her feet and carried her into the hotel.

                It took a few minutes of persuasion with the man at the front desk to book them a room as he held Hana asleep in his arms but now he managed to kick the door behind him but just as he was about to walk towards the bed and lay her down he tripped.

She fell onto the bed and he on top of her, waking her up in the process as she groaned and opened her eyes, locking with Minseok’s in a wide-eyed stare “W-What’s going on?” Hana blushed immediately.

Minseok wanted to smack himself “I’m so sorry! You fell asleep in the car and...” He let the sentence drift off as he noticed exactly where Hana was looking and his heart did a little flip in his chest. There was no way he was going down this road “Sorry.” He quickly pushed himself from her and moved towards the door “I’m going to go get the rest of our stuff.” He disappeared out the door before Hana could say anything else.

Hana placed a hand on her chest “What was that?” She shook her head and realised that she felt stiff and groggy. She shouldn’t have fallen asleep in the car so she kicked off her shoes, shed herself of her jacket and moved towards the bathroom.

                A nice long shower would help her release her stress and aches. Hopefully everything returned back to normal once Minseok came back.

~

Luhan knocked the last man out with the back of his gun and wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand “Stupid TVXQ. I am so done with their .”

“It does not get better than this.” Kris smirked from the door way of the office, staring at the cross-dressing Luhan who was stood in the hall.

                The duo had been working hard for the last eight hours to get rid of all of the unwanted guests that they had at the headquarters. Luckily for them not a lot of their members were hurt but they were tired to say the least.

                Luhan eyed Kris and noticed that he had blood seeping from a gunshot wound to his right shoulder, his face had blood splattered on it and he was sporting two very expensive looking golden pistols. Luhan had blood on him too but he hadn’t a scratch on him.

“You look like .” Luhan commented bitterly.

Kris wiped his cheek with his hand, still clutching onto the golden pistol “Yeah and you look like a very disturbing woman.”

“Shut up.” Luhan snapped “I’m fabulous and you know it.”

“Was that the last one?” Kris asked gesturing to the unconscious one.

Luhan smirked at him “It’s the only one left alive.”

“Okay.” Kris let out a sigh “Grab him.”

Luhan shot him an annoyed look “Hello?” He gestured to himself.

Kris narrowed his eyes at Luhan “I have a hole in my god damn shoulder so move it hole.”

“God you’re such an asswipe.” Luhan bent down an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter