Stage

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

I'm trembling with my bottle of water in my hands. I've been continiously drinking water because my throat feels dry. It feels like forever since I've performed. Right after I joined f(x)'s cf and fansign activities alongside the other members, SM made me perform. "Are you okay Soojung?", Amber who sat right next to me in the van tapped on my shoulder. I nodded. I just feel nervous about the performance, it's been a long time. "Don't worry", I reasured Amber. "You better not let us worry about you again Jung Soojung" This moment feels like the day we did our debut showcase, I don't have the feels I supposed to have after five years performing. "Oppa, what are we waiting for?", I asked. It's not only that my throat feels dry because I've to sing and am nervous, but it's also because we've been waiting pretty long in this getting hotter van. "Oppa, can't you turn the AC a bit higher?", I asked. "We're soon ready to enter the building", Minjoon pointed at some black doors for personal use, "it's no use to turn it higher, there they come" I looked around searching for the -they- Minjoon talked about. A woman in her 20's wearing a white shirt with staff written on the back approached our van. "Vic, why is Minjoon keeping today's event for himself?", I asked Victoria who sat behind me. "I don't Soojung. There must be a reason", Victoria gave me her motherly smile. "Girls let's go~", Minjoon left the van. We followed after him.

"Krystal, didn't you watch the variety show I was part of?", Amber asked me while walking through a corridor out of a sudden. "Ofcourse I did", I anwsered. Whenever I have time I watch Amber's shows. "Really?" "Yah Amber" "Then... Don't you recognize this place?", Amber asked. "No why?" "Then it means you didn't watch the shows in wich I was part of the cast", Amber pouted with her llama expressions. "You didn't watch Real Men, otherwise you'd have recognized it", Amber nagged. We finally arrived at the end of the long corridor. Real men. Army? "Why didn't you tell me earlier?", I asked, "you knew where we are" "We all knew the locations but Minjoon, Sulli, Victoria, Luna and I were betting" "Girls, you've to perform in 5 minutes", Minjoon announced. "Betting for what?", I asked Amber. I turned me around and faced Luna, Victoria and Sulli who were following Amber and me the whole time. "Amber and Minjoon bet that you would have watched Amber's variety and we bet that you didn't", Sulli explained. They are so childish. "Aigoo, you should have asked me directly", I said. "We were testing you out and it seems we've won!", Luna cheered. Second maknae and leader cheered as well. "2minutes", a male staff announced. "Let's do a hwaitingg girls", Victoria turned professional after cheering like a little kid. I kind of wonder what they won, making them so happy about the fact that they won. "1, 2, 3, f(x)!"

Kai POV

Up and down. Repeat. Up and down. The said they would let me go, but gave me this job instead. They had to punish me somehow for my - bad - behaviour. For the past 6 months, I've cleaned the canteen every Tuesday. It feels like a habit now but for today, I'd like to skip it. Strong Heart Army Special edition is being recorded in this building and I'm cleaning here. It's not like you can join a television show any day. I hope I can finish this up soon.

 

Krystal POV

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter