Bully

Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal *flashback America* 5 years old

"My name is Krystal Jung and I'm not Chinese. I'm Korean and I can speak English!", I screamed fluently in English above the loud laughs. The kids in front of me quieted down. Jessica told me that there wouldn't be any bullies at school. How could these young kids like me be so mean. "Kids, did you hear? Krystal can speak English very well", the teacher said, "Let's all become good friend okay?". "YES Teacher!", the kids screamed in harmony. "You did very well Krystal! Try to become friends with the others okay?", the teacher asked. I nodded. To be honest I don't want to play with those stupid kids, the mean kids, but I had no other choice. The teacher left me. A girl with wavy brown hair approached me. "Hello, my name is Melissa..", she reached out her hand to shake mine. I greeted her shyly. She's the very first fellow classmate who looks kind. "I think you are not different from us. And your Enlish is very good. Let's play together!", the girl said excitely. I followed the girl who's a bit taller than me to a corner of the classroom. There, a huge cloth laid on the floor. "We have made a new game only our class knows. Many hide under the cloth, then you've to walk a circle beneath it.... and at a sign we all have to run from the cloth. The last one who come out of the cloth is the loser. Shall we play?", the girl asked. I nodded. I sounds like a lot of fun. I think I've seen this game before on Nickelodeon, I've always wanted to try it. In a minute many kids gathers around the cloth. "Martin, are you going to give us the sign to leave from beneath the cloth?", a boy pointed at a boy probably called Martin. The boy nodded and the kids went beneath the cloth including me who got dragged by Melissa. "We're just going to sing a song, and then Martin is going to give a sign when we can run", the girl smiled. The cloth is huge, likely more than 15 kids could walk around beneath it. This game probably filled the whole classroom. "Hockory dickory dock, the mouse ran up the clock. The clock struck one, and down he run, hickory dickory dock".

 

Kai POV

"John, wo's behind all this?", I asked John as soon as I saw him sitting behind his desk. "Jongin, I'm afraid that someone has some grudge on your fathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter